LM Challenge Course?

johnnyrides

Did the race path this morning and it’s nicely marked, however, I think that Tempe Wick lot will get tricky for many. It’s not clearly obvious where to go and worse if someone with an SUV or similar parks in front of and blocks the trail entry or arrows on the other side of the lot then people may go down the wrong way down to the road. Last year a friend and I parked at Tempe Wick lot not knowing a race was going on but other non-race riders told us so we just waited for the first tier of fast riders to come through. When they came in at high speed, even though there were similar arrows many wrongly went down to the road and were really pissed when they climbed back up. Tthe two of us stayed there for about 30 min directing most people. I think someone or a more obvious series of cones should be positioned there IMO. Any way, look forward to the race tomorrow.

johnnyrides

Thanks for marking the course today!☺ Was easy to follow, some flow to it, some early climbs should make it fun!
Funny but I did better with the orange/teal climbs when I started from Tempe Wick so I hit them late. Wonder if it’s best to hit the tougher climbs early or late. I can see arguments for both......but they are what they are regardless. Tough climbs (at least for me) either way.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I think that Tempe Wick lot will get tricky for many. It’s not clearly obvious where to go and worse if someone with an SUV or similar parks in front of and blocks the trail entry or arrows on the other side of the lot then people may go down the wrong way down to the road.

They'll mark it better before the race

Mtbdog

Thanks to the fine folks at Marty's for a great course! Lots of fun. Great ride and a shout out to Steve Baisley thanks for pushing me!☺

Top Bottom