Lewis Morris Conditions

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Those fire road sections get brutal once they ice over... Sad that I didn’t take advantage this morning. Lewmo has been unrideable (yet people have still been riding it) for like 2 months now. I wish winter would make up its mind.

johnnyrides

I rode from about 11:30 to 12:20. It was a mix of garbage. Ice, snow, mud, and a little dry but soft. Was the least fun I ever had mountain biking but felt good since I hadn’t been on the bike since Oct.

roc

Hiked Lewis morris today around 2:30. I was superised to see so many bikers out there. It looked a little sketchy, but the bikes seemed to handle the conditions fine. The trails were handling the traffic very well.

iman29

someone i know was there today from 12-2pm said it was 90% rideable but that could change quickly with some rain and snow coming this Friday

roc

with the warmer weather recently, how's the park looking for a weekend ride?
Just saw that it snowed. That’s going to make it really sketchy, because you won’t be able to see the ice. I guess if the snow melts, it will be good for Saturday.

qclabrat

Solid 2" new snow in Motown. I think Lewis morris could be treacherous tom.
thanks, I have studded tires, but don't think anyone else does in my ride group
Beside rain is expected to start around midnight, oh well... when in doubt, Zwift

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
forecast here just shows more snow overnight. It should be great snow conditions tomorrow.

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
I find a good alternative to Lew Mo if you want to get a ride in locally is Patriots Path. It gets a decent amount of local foot traffic from nearby residents walking their dogs and that tends to pack things down after a few days.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Scouted a few of the entrances to Patriots from my road bike tonight...it looked pretty dicey.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions