Lewis Morris Conditions

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
which trails did you ride? planning to stop by later in the week

to be honest I'm not sure I started at sunrise lake we saw a lot of yellow some blue some green then ended up in eye site of 202 but all and all it was very nice not very many soft muddy spots definitely not as dry as I expected it to be

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
to be honest I'm not sure I started at sunrise lake we saw a lot of yellow some blue some green then ended up in eye site of 202 but all and all it was very nice not very many soft muddy spots definitely not as dry as I expected it to be
202?? How did you get there??

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
On our bikes, there was a lot of peddling, we aren't that familiar with LM and just kept going.

We ended up taking a road back couldn't find a trail that let bikes on other then the one we were on.
probably patriot's path and/or jockey hollow?

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@arangov3 ok. You got me. Not sure where you went. :/

Anyway... We did a loop tonight at Lew Mo and, yes, conditions are good. I just wish they would get rid of the one tree in the switchbacks already. :/

roc

@arangov3 ok. You got me. Not sure where you went. :/

Anyway... We did a loop tonight at Lew Mo and, yes, conditions are good. I just wish they would get rid of the one tree in the switchbacks already. :/
On our bikes, there was a lot of peddling, we aren't that familiar with LM and just kept going.

We ended up taking a road back couldn't find a trail that let bikes on other then the one we were on.
maybe you saw tempewick road?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions