Lewis Morris Conditions

Aresab310

formerly RSabarese
I was there yesterday on a fat bike in the AM, it was messy and some trails had snow cover still. With the melting that occurred later a place more south may be a better choice.

Robin

Overall trails good with some muddy areas in the low lying areas.

I haven't been here in a while but lots of trees down.

Also the main entrance off Mendham Rd. is closed so if you want to drive to the Sunrise lot you need to access via Sugarloaf Rd.

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
Rode Saturday late afternoon. Totally good to go! Just a few puddles here and there but overall great.

johnnyrides

Conditions at Lew Mo today were stellar. CAn't ask for better. Not my favorite place but a nice workout and good riding. Get some!

stilluf

Also: a number of big trees down blocking the orange trail on the uphill from green (i.e. the tight switchbacks).

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@Santapez and i went riding there yesterday... conditions are nice and dry in there...

few notes:
* we came thru jockey hollow area entrance but it looks like the main entrance is still closed.
* still some large trees blocking trails (sounds like same trees that have been mentioned a few times now)
* also looks like they filled in the washed out area on the fire road/yellow trail. some trees look to be cut down in that area too (assuming to get equipment in there since there were some large tire tracks)... anyone know details?

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Haven't been there in a while. Thanks for the 411. I'll check it out and report the blow downs.

stilluf

@Santapez and i went riding there yesterday... conditions are nice and dry in there...

few notes:

* also looks like they filled in the washed out area on the fire road/yellow trail. some trees look to be cut down in that area too (assuming to get equipment in there since there were some large tire tracks)... anyone know details?

I'm a little bummed they filled in that washout. It was a good technical trying to up the narrow left hand side!

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Went back today and it looks like someone cut a few logs blocking trails but not that really big one on the switchbacks.

Tonggi

LEWMO was dry tuesday. After the rain today I am thinking itll be hero dirt. I am gonna go after work. Anyone near the place know any better?

Aresab310

formerly RSabarese
Trails were dry today, the Mrs. and I took the fat bikes but did not need them. Lots of people there today but a great ride.

Tonggi

Trails should be good by Wednesday? There was a lot of rain this weekend. Probably soft since it was already pretty dry.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Trails should be good by Wednesday? There was a lot of rain this weekend. Probably soft since it was already pretty dry.
Will be fine Wednesday... Was a bit muddy yesterday morning during the first races, but a few of the kids said it was a bit drier later in the day. Still wet, but not enough that it won't dry out in a day or three. Get after it!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions