Lewis Morris Conditions

Hit up LMP this evening, conditions were mostly dry with some puddles. The yellow trail by the upper lot is still marked "closed" but the new bridge is in. A few folks were going up and down that portion.

Also had my first spill today! :D

qclabrat

Hit up LMP this evening, conditions were mostly dry with some puddles. The yellow trail by the upper lot is still marked "closed" but the new bridge is in. A few folks were going up and down that portion.

Also had my first spill today! :D
Sounds like you're ready for our Sunday ride!

Krisc

The "rogue" blue trail heading towards Jockey Hollow has been successfully rerouted around the mudpit thanks to a large volunteer effort in collaboration with the Parks Commission.

I am working with MCPC to address the mud puddles and other minor issues.

In preparation for the race this past week, trees were removed from Yellow on the climb heading back towards sunrise lake.

As always, please remain on the trails as they are marked and as they should be. With the recent rain and racing, there have been numerous wide spots and shortcuts created.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It’s towards the end of the flowy section before you hit the second bridge that leads into the big climb. It’s one tree with a ton of branches that are a pain in the ass to cross.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions