Lewis Morris 2016

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Who's racing?

@UtahJoe and I Pre Rode the course today and it's dry as hell. Especially the new switchbacks... Utah kicked up so much dust everytime I blew my nose on the way home, it looked like I wiped my ass.

Everyone should bring double the water and dump some on the course. ;)

Also note per the promoters email, reg is in a different spot than usual. There is some other event at the pavilion so don't bother going down that way.

Should be interesting .

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I posted this in the other lmc race thread.... Talk about noobs
received_10100343832279700.jpeg

gtluke

The Moped
Do you even search bro
I did. I read the Marty's bikereg page and then had an aneurysm at how bad the directions were.
Said to check facebook for the map.
Scroll garbage on facebook, no map.
Keep reading...
And then I find that the start/finish isn't at the pavilion and to not go there. Okay, so I wonder where reg is.
"Registration is NOT located at the pavilion. We do not have access to the pavilion this year so please to not use it or the area located near it."
So it's not near the pavilion. Lewmo is actually a big park with a ton of pavilion areas.
Oh, there is a map, with no landmarks . It's a picture of a forest with a box that says "registration", no idea where it's actually located.
gzrLIy1.png

So somewhere to the left of the 2 sperms in the cloud is registration. Sweet. Since there is no indication of which way is north, and there are no landmarks. WHERE THE HELL IS IT?
Let's read the description.
"Our new registration and start/finish is located on the map. Follow the dirt road past the baseball field and into the woods. We will be located there. There will be team tent space available near the lake by Route 24. Race staging will also be in the area by Route 24. See the map for more details."
Dirt road, what dirt road? There are many many dirt roads in Lewmo.
Oh by the baseball field.
THERE ARE FOUR BASEBALL FIELDS IN LEWIS MORRIS.
OHHHH IN THE WOODS. Yeah, you'll be there.
There will be team tent space near the lake by Route 24. Okay, so staging is somewhere near route 24 so at least I know what side of the park it's on.

Okay hold on, these exact directions are repeated again 10 lines down the page. Nice.
OH WAIT A THIRD SET OF DIRECTIONS.
Lewis Morris Park is located on Rt 24. We will have signs directing people to the Sunrise Lake parking lot. This address should take you there.
296 Mendham Road
Morristown, NJ

Sunrise Lake parking lot? Okay now i'm confused, because that's the parking lot for the pavilion and above it says that registration is not near the pavilion. "We do not have access to the pavilion this year so please to not use it or the area located near it"
So is registration near the pavilion or not? Where is the pavilion anyway? And which one. There are a dozen pavilions in Lewmo. I can surmise which one from my previous visits to this race, but I was at this race 10 times before, what about new people?

How about this:
Directions
Lewis Morris Park is located on Rt 24. We will have signs directing people to the Sunrise Lake parking lot. This address should take you there:
296 Mendham Road
Morristown, NJ
Follow signs for the Sunrise Lake parking lot once entering the park. Overflow parking may be required. Walk/bike through the sunrise lake parking lot if you are parked in overflow.
Registration will be at the opposite side of the lake from the parking lot (Sunrise Lake parking lot). Note that this is not the same location as previous years. Registration will be on the opposite side of the baseball field in the area used in previous races.
ZoP8z7b.jpg

-YETI-

Hey, did anyone happen to take a photo of the cat 2 19-39 results? I had to quick head out due to wife's birthday.

Thanks!

Top Bottom