Let's Dance to Joy Division

That's pretty ridiculous, even without the massive drops. I like how he has a big rear fender on to protect is a$$ from the spiked tires.
I noticed that too - something I never thought of the last time I ran spiked tires at a Plattekill snow race.

When he drops the BTS video for this it should be fun. I've seen a clip on his IG account of him blowing through a couple of layers of catch fencing.

Last edited:
Came to dance to Joy Division music but there was only a weird DHL delivery guy riding his bike on the snow…
Yeah... when I saw the thread title I thought, "huh? I watched the video and don't remember the music being Joy Division..." I didn't really pay attention to the lyrics of the song during the first viewing.

edit: It would have been funny AF if DHL had sponsored the video and he got to the bottom and handed a package to someone to sign for...

Yeah... when I saw the thread title I thought, "huh? I watched the video and don't remember the music being Joy Division..." I didn't really pay attention to the lyrics of the song during the first viewing.

edit: It would have been funny AF if DHL had sponsored the video and he got to the bottom and handed a package to someone to sign for...
That was a great development upon my seminal pun...I've been told several times that I should be in Show Biz...or at least that is my interpretation of people calling me a clown...

Dam, thats awesome....Any DH course would be properly ridiculous on a bicycle, but the STREIF is really nut....plus the jumps..

I only remember this song (the Wombats) bc it was in another good ski video from many years back called claim...had some good stuff in it, Shane McConkey was in it too as I recall

Back
Top Bottom