Let's climb high and ride far for fun, I mean training next weekend.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Ok the only question is now when and where do you want to meet and will any other souls join us? I'd like to get a semi early start and I hope it's not a balls cold day.
I am ok with cold, balls cold would suck though. My parents live on Black river Rd in Pottersville. That's where I set start stop at.

xc62701

I can start at 7-8am if you want. I'm assuming this will be around 7 1/2 hours.
8 will probably be good. The forecast for that day says sunny and low 40's for the high so that's good. I'm assuming the start will be sub or close to freezing.

From Pottersville?

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
8 will probably be good. The forecast for that day says sunny and low 40's for the high so that's good. I'm assuming the start will be sub or close to freezing.

From Pottersville?
Yes. Down in the valley with a couple miles of rollers before a decent climb.

jimmy g

Planning to do a similar but mofied version of this route next weekend. Feel free to join in on sunday the 19th. Starting in pottersville( at my parent's house) and hitting schoolies mt, hell mt and the bernardsville mt. Hoping to do 100-120 miles and around 10,000. ' feet of climbing. @jimmy g ? @Pampa ? @xc62701 ? https://www.strava.com/routes/4931183
I'm seeing how the snow is for fat biking if it's good I'll be doing that this weekend

Pampa

Planning to do a similar but mofied version of this route next weekend. Feel free to join in on sunday the 19th. Starting in pottersville( at my parent's house) and hitting schoolies mt, hell mt and the bernardsville mt. Hoping to do 100-120 miles and around 10,000. ' feet of climbing. @jimmy g ? @Pampa ? @xc62701 ? https://www.strava.com/routes/4931183

Sorry for the late reply, I just see this (I was traveling and swamped with work). Thank you for the offer but I'll have to pass. It's been a slow recovery from my shoulder surgery and I haven't been on bike much for the last 2 months. Hopefully later in the year. Save the GPX :)

qclabrat

I work right next to Pottersville and this year planning to get back on the road. Need your maps or Strava as I'm planning to work and ride more than a few days this year...;)

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
I am calling this early @xc62701 but there is a good chance I can not ride next sunday. I through my back out pretty good and several chiro trips so far have me mediocre at best. If things change I will let you know but will prob have to take a week off.

xc62701

I am calling this early @xc62701 but there is a good chance I can not ride next sunday. I through my back out pretty good and several chiro trips so far have me mediocre at best. If things change I will let you know but will prob have to take a week off.

WHat the F? Come on man!

Top Bottom