Lenosky stolen bikes alert

Probably not, but I am sure other people are asking that same question.

We have no clue why people leave valuable things in their cars, there are times where I have to leave shit in my car I usually don't lock my car. But in some situations I submit and leave my windows open so I don't have my windows smashed as well. It sucks having shit stole but it hurt my brain when someone smashed my window to empty my change cup and take my bag of trash.

Trust me I feel for the guy, I know the feeling oh too well. Been in his shoes several times and learned the hard way that there are things that could be done to either avoid or reduce the loss in almost every situation.

Not trying to downplay what happened. Just want people to understand that sometimes you need to be ahead of the curve and do what you can to prevent shit like this from happening.

Probably not, but I am sure other people are asking that same question.

I'm from Italy, where this type of stuff happens more frequently than in the average US city. My wife is from a small village in England (where you would expect nothing would ever happen) and until a few years ago she was amazed at how nobody stole the Christmas decorations left unattended on most front yards.

Both of us had our car broken into and stuff stolen from them multiple times, even when there were no valuables in plain sight nor hidden (I had a dirty towel stolen from my car once, had to spend a fortune to get the car fixed though). As you probably know it's an awful feeling, it's worse than just the loss of the value that has been stolen from you, and it's very upsetting.

And yes, most of the times there's a lack of precautions on the part victims part. No doubt about it.

Nevertheless, probably not the best time to remind him he should have known better, he's probably repeating that to himself 1000 times a second...that's all.

It's like walking to the family of the victim of a motorcycle accident and instead of offering your condolences remind them that if he didn't speed he would still be alive.

Just sayin'

We have no clue why people leave valuable things in their cars, there are times where I have to leave shit in my car I usually don't lock my car. But in some situations I submit and leave my windows open so I don't have my windows smashed as well. It sucks having shit stole but it hurt my brain when someone smashed my window to empty my change cup and take my bag of trash.

I know of people in Italy that would leave an envelop full of cash on the most visible spot in the house just in case robbers would pay a visit while they were on vascation.

I hear people blaming the police not doing enough, or the victim for not protecting his/her stuff well enough. BS

People don't have any business taking other people's stuff. Period

I know of people in Italy that would leave an envelop full of cash on the most visible spot in the house just in case robbers would pay a visit while they were on vascation.

I hear people blaming the police not doing enough, or the victim for not protecting his/her stuff well enough. BS

People don't have any business taking other people's stuff. Period

people suck I just try to minimize the damage, I don't visit my buddy in orange with a baby seat in my car since I've already had one stolen. You've got go be aware of your surroundings to help prevent things you don't want happening to yourself.

I feel like if I had 30k worth of stuff in my van I'd probably have an alarm, and maybe a few dash cams to record both inside and outside the van.

I think stealing bikes is beyond low. Bikes have personalities unlike most things.

I sure hope he just gets his stuff back and can reminisce and tell a story about how his belongings got boosted and how it all worked out in the end.

I saw a video on IG from across the street of one dude riding away on a bike. Not sure if that led to anything.

this has been all over every bit of mountain bike social media and now pink bike. I really think some if not all of it will be found and these guys will be caught. Really cool of the entire community to get behind this. If nothing else, this is a huge free advertisement for Reeb cycles and Jeff's youtube channel. anyone who rides a MTB and has a smartphone has seen pics of the bikes and learned Jeff's name in the last 24 hours. So there's some lemonade from lemons.

Back
Top Bottom