Leaving work early.... Riding allaire at 2pm tmrw (fri april 24)

wonderturtle

Intermediate pace. Looking to do 20 or so miles.

Usually stick to orange, blue and white (I go fo da flow) but can be convinced to do tiger, etc if necessary ;)

Any joiners?

Last edited:

RobW

I could.... It is right down the road... I'd have no legs left to get home... And I need to be at work till atleast 430.

rustynuts

Mark is your phone number still the same? I have a meeting in the morning but could probably be there by 2pm...will try my best.

-Jordon

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Trails were in great shape tonight, have a good time! (I have to work :mad:)
Did I see you yesterday? I was there between 3:30-5:50...did u have an orange? fatbike.
Mark, got other plans after work, otherwise I'd join you...and c'mon, no tiger woods? How you gonna get stronger...I did Tiger in both directions yesterday with Marc Muller.

wonderturtle

, no tiger woods? How you gonna get stronger...I did Tiger in both directions yesterday with Marc Muller.

I get the hills and more "technical" stuff when I ride Hartshorne and other places. personally, I dont go to Allaire for that. instead, I go to Allaire when I am seeking more flow and speed. that is what the white/blue/orange trails offer more than any other nearby park.

with that said, if someone insists on riding tiger I guess I could abide :)

Johnny Utah

Did I see you yesterday? I was there between 3:30-5:50...did u have an orange? fatbike.
Mark, got other plans after work, otherwise I'd join you...and c'mon, no tiger woods? How you gonna get stronger...I did Tiger in both directions yesterday with Marc Muller.

I got there at about six. Wearing all black with yellow gloves, and of course, on a fatbike!

I rode tiger in it's entirety yesterday, it is good to go!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions