Le Tour 2018

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
I think he’s tried in this tour and it gets shut down so fast, like sky isn’t even trying

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Yeah, that makes sense. I don't mean to imply that he can ride away form the leaders - just that he actually can attack when he wants to. In other stages, he hasn't even tried what he did today. With a team like his, one or more of them could have been doing this on every mountain stage. So far the only one who has done so is Valverde. Sky's strategy today obviously served Thomas well, but I wonder if they had chased Quintana harder if it would have done even more to hurt Froome. And I wonder if Quintana knew that Froome wasn't strong today.
Im sure if would have shredded Froome today. The attack in the middle with Froome was weird, so Froome follows an attack and not the skybots / GT and then gets dropped later on? I wonder if Sky had planned for Froome to attack toiday and he just didn't have it. Still, I doubt Froome would play lame duck and loose time to GT on 3 different mountain finishes. An not 2-3 second, 20-30 second chunks.
I watched live. I still think there's a chance Froome takes it.
There always that chance, the hilly TT probably suites Froome better. But why would they allow Froome to loose 40 something seconds today? Tomorrow is a transition stage and big climbing day on Friday but with a downhill finish. Maybe Froome trys to take back time that day but is GT just the backup plan?

Honestly, F froome, his doping case smelled way too bad.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I've been lurking. THIS was impressive.

37733362_1731508420237836_7174041963665031168_n.jpg

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
I understand the animosity towards Sky, I'm not their biggest fan either, mainly because they make for boring racing, but this whole thing with the spitting, trying to grab Thomas and Froome, getting physical with their riders is bullshit. And are people really this dumb and hypocritical? Ok, Froome got away with "doping", so what? Are they all so naive as to think the rest of the peleton is riding clean? Its a professional sport, get over it.

Top Bottom