Lauf forks

I have the newer Lauf Grit Sl on my gravel/allroad Rig and only went with it cause the bike is ugly as shit and the Lauf is even uglier which went well together. If I had to choose again i'd go with a rigid fork or Fox gravel fork for a few reasons. The Lauf is fully carbon and where I tend to ride it it's going to break and I dont want my face getting any uglier than it already is. It has a shit ton of lateral flex as well. I know someone here mentioned it was laterally stiff but he must have been on crack when he rode it. It's not noticable if your riding gravel and rd but when shiz gets gnarly and you are riding slow it flexes quite a bit. I think it's a great fork for gravel riding indeed and soaks up all the chatter but railroad beds and for offroad the Lauf is a useless fork and ugliest as shiz....but it's still prettier than that ugly as F#$% trust fork for sure...

Attachments

• 20181118_144539.jpg
    20181118_144539.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 114
Do not under estimate DAVE WEAGLE his dw-link suspension is the sh_ts. The big shpeal on the Trust website is that the fork has constant trail throughout it’s travel.

I have the newer Lauf Grit Sl on my gravel/allroad Rig and only went with it cause the bike is ugly as shit and the Lauf is even uglier which went well together. If I had to choose again i'd go with a rigid fork or Fox gravel fork for a few reasons. The Lauf is fully carbon and where I tend to ride it it's going to break and I dont want my face getting any uglier than it already is. It has a shit ton of lateral flex as well. I know someone here mentioned it was laterally stiff but he must have been on crack when he rode it. It's not noticable if your riding gravel and rd but when shiz gets gnarly and you are riding slow it flexes quite a bit. I think it's a great fork for gravel riding indeed and soaks up all the chatter but railroad beds and for offroad the Lauf is a useless fork and ugliest as shiz....but it's still prettier than that ugly as F#$% trust fork for sure...

You are correct, that bike is ugly AF.

Back
Top Bottom