Last official TM session thanks.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Just want to give a big thanks for everyone who chipped in this year to help in keeping our park as nice as it is.
This would not be possible with out the volunteers that give up their Sundays to dig in the woods.
And the folks who help out behind the scenes as well.

And a great day it was today full of fun, riding and good food.
in case anyone did not guess we had chili, pulled pork,various salads, burgers and sweets.
Including cup cakes, cookies and more cookies plus and apple and pumpkin pie.
and thank you to our crew today.

Chris Tryon
Matt DeFelice
JT DeFelice
Chris Cornell
Chris Barry
Justin Barry
Andy Robinson
Tom Mayoski
Zoe Mayoski
Diana Mayoski
Mitch Gold
Greg Oldeck
Mike Confenti
Special shout out to Mike Sullivan for bringing the charcoal for the burgers.
you guys rock.
Thanks again to all..

Last edited:

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Great crew today!

And shout out to @moose35 and @Christopher barry for the excellent site selection; access to the trails was prime.

Some of todays highlights:

Our Three Stooges

2017-11-19 11.21.41.jpg

Zoe finds a salamander

2017-11-19 09.03.36.jpg

JT and Zoe freak out thinking there's a snake, but it turns out to be a little bat that wasn't in good shape... poor little guy

2017-11-19 09.10.06.jpg

YAY for child labor!!

2017-11-19 09.28.45.jpg

The BBQ site

2017-11-19 12.42.06.jpg

2017-11-19 12.42.21.jpg

The FOOD!!

2017-11-19 16.05.28.jpg

And can't forget BIKES & HIKES

2017-11-19 14.43.16.jpg

2017-11-19 16.07.41.jpg

Frank

Sasquatch
Looks like an awesome time was had. Thanks to all who gave to Allaire this, and every year. Sadly I was a no show this year but will do my best to change that next year. A special thanks to Mike for leading the crews, planning the sessions, communicating with the park officials, dealing with those extra sessions that a storm can bring, and time away from family or your bike to deal with logistics.....I know what a load this puts on your shoulders and I thank you for your dedication!!! You rock dude!!!

Christopher barry

It was an awesome time today! Biggest think that made my day is seeing three kids bust there butts fixing trails & smiling the entire time...priceless! Justin and I are looking forward to being part of the trail maintenance next year and all the great times shredding the trails together!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions