Lake Winter Shoes rock!!

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
92012621.jpg

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Dude you dont borrow: shoes, tools or underwear. Procure...possibly, borrow...neva.

Man rule #2,952, right above not giving your friends girl a foot massage

Good to know! Some guy borrowed my girly pick and broke it at Trail Maintenance once, and he has been missing ever since. So don't even think of touching my new pick that I painted pink and says "wimps only" all over it.:rofl:

Shaggz

A strong 7
i see this is heading down the same dark path as the previous winter shoe thread. only 37 more pages to go :rolleyes: :rofl:

Frank

Sasquatch
OH BOY.....the photoshop war has begun.:D

by the way.....I want my bike shorts back Brian ;):rofl:

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
The 08' Version of the Lake Shoe also has a Vibram sole which the older model did not.

It does however look slightly like a Frankenstein boot.

http://www.lakecycling.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=MXZ302-X
Ha. I was checking out one of the winter road models at J.'s shop the other day and thinking there was a serious Herman Munster thing going on. They look to be really, really well-made, but I can't imagine what it would be like to look down and see those clodhoppers when I'm on the road.

The woods is a whole other deal, though.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
:getsome::getsome: holy crap. i got a pair of these the other day and only just got around to cleating them up last night. rode in to work with them this morning. it was 11 degrees out(5:15-6:25). my feet were sweaty when i got there. it felt like august inside of them. i got some of the closeout 07 ones. this afternoon, in the upper twenties, they were overkill for me. this with just a regular old pair of white athletic socks. two hairy, sweaty big toes up from me. these things are gonna spoil me.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Good stuff Sean.

..and i thought you were too tough!

My only recommendation is to cover the SPD slots with Duct tape an just poke a few holes thru for the cleat bolts.

This trick works well to keep water from seeping in the bottom when you step in a puddle.

These boots are heavy but a bonus is that your summer shoes feel really light in the spring.

enjoy!

j

Top Bottom