Lake Shoe Question

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
Can anybody give me an idea of the sizing on Lake MTB shoes? I'm looking to pick up a backup pair since I go through about a pair a year, and I like these because ... orange ...

ORA.jpg

Just want to be sure I order the right size -- I usually wear around a size 9, and I have a sizing chart, btu I want to know from someone who has maybe had them if they tend to run big, small, whatever. Thanks!

szymon

I have those, they run big in volume and wide compared to shimano or giro. In shimano xc90 I have 45 and giro empires I have 45.5 and 45 and they fit perfect with a thin summer sock. The lake are size 45 also but fit is very different they are wider all across the shoe, have more volume and a tiny bit longer but not much. Personally I'm not a fan of that model, I get a lot of heel lift and they are very stiff to the point that if you have to walk or run it feels like you have a 2x4 on your foot. They look nice and the build quality is very good but I only use them for winter with thick socks riding on the road because I honestly can't tell the difference in how stiff they are compared to high end road shoes. I am considering trying the 331 or 332 because they are suppose to be less volume and not as wide in the heel which would work.

Chris(NJ)

Got a pair of Lake shoes for the gf last year. They run big, but I believe it's dependent on the model. The sales guy nailed the size perfect when I told him what she normally wears. And yes, also a little wider toe box.

Top Bottom