Lake George -- Gurney Lane

Mildly Wild

A few days in and the wife and I are loving this place! Now that I know the trails they're easy to put a few good loops together, mix some twisties followed by speed then a recovery climb or two.

We plan on being in the Lake George area the middle of next week. We want to stop at GL, but there is some rain predicted for Tuesday evening. How is the trail composition? (clay, sandy, mix?). Wednesday, Thursday weather looks pretty good. Your thoughts?

Mildly Wild

A few days in and the wife and I are loving this place! Now that I know the trails they're easy to put a few good loops together, mix some twisties followed by speed then a recovery climb or two.

View attachment 54591
We plan on being in the Lake George area the middle of next week. We want to stop at GL, but there is some rain predicted for Tuesday evening. How is the trail composition? (clay, sandy, mix?). Wednesday, Thursday weather looks pretty good. Your thoughts?

Sven Migot

I was there this summer a day after several days of rain and it was great. Hero dirt. Few puddles here & there. Seems to drain & dry out very well. Not clay or sand. Good old dirt.

R3ud_WfmDmaTw6n3p5Oq9WHT2ygmDzxO6WeP6D9FXAciJBDL8m19FrRdzQdt90GJHYWww9z6qqvdbHOTo-5qoiGZiJ9EuuZDfseXC7TRheIC0Q5Z5_zUaNAT-oulkk0zB5gJSR8wBRwxEj6ScgM78QyifVkObNZ0V_DnmuwDBYNE2zRvpbx658cnGthYxzDjiqtls8jaiwdJ7I406uZ8iYlr3C9aO0OKEi9nqtd2UI6FP3ceyvNuUnOg2KF8ShsGBMKhl5V0dziSirrOWH1iX2fPLbWqVmr4WPb2fuT-drAQQRMV2irc9x-0_x4N3Q_g6mhUgqP0cXx5vgjzmiq7ZP95cdUf76YsW6KXSb-AFQjmo75mCLhWPXkscdOZgAODe77WYaiTmKCULb1-dAeADY3Zdu6_o-54gYEPZjO4fuJBBS5U0n7s3vEMCrINGMro8Rti-iXQCWsa-eDryGlXSkKQCKkUEmGAVUWClgZktNBDeiYMeKXNukkXODGapkoWW5dYsmu6daivTpZsCFZyha8rNUaDEAoqfLTbjzmg73NcfKUyYY2CEKssICyk5YB-McK8WBoAahmZOKxy5SqAxpzbtLFLOXuz49uTDVEdWf8=w1294-h728-no

Over the Bars

Was up at lake george yesterday and today for a bachelor party. I got to ride here today on the way home and it was absolutely awesome. I was lucky to have a group of locals let me tag along with them on their ride and I continued after they left. Definitely a really cool place to check out, its All flow single track with lots of single direction downhill trails. So much fun so much the opposite of NJ riding. I will deffintly be back there.

Top Bottom