Ladies Ride Sterling Forest 9/9

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Ladies from Team Campmor are hosting a ladies ride on Saturday September 9. This is a no drop ride for novice to intermediate levels of fitness (there are a few climbs). Meet at Sterling Forest in the Southgate Rd lot at 10:00am. Plan on a few hours in the woods.

Lot near intersection of Southgate Rd and Buttonwood Rd, Tuxedo NY.

Last edited:

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
How many miles and how long you thinking?

Robin

Would love to join but still dealing with #bumthumb. Hopefully I'll be cleared before you head to AZ/can get in a ride

mustclime

Looking to keep it under 2 hours. There is only 5 miles of trail there, and it will most likely be out and back, so anyone can bail when they want to.
FYI, if you go from parking lot to parking lot, the trail is 3.8 miles. You there and back, you have over 7 miles.

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Would love to join but still dealing with #bumthumb. Hopefully I'll be cleared before you head to AZ/can get in a ride
We'll be doing more of these. Maybe every 2-3 weeks until I depart. Hopefully some ladies may continue over the winter if conditions allow.

benedictl3

I just moved to Basking Ridge area and would love to find some ladies to ride with. I have been to Lewis Morris but havent checked out Stirling just yet? If another ride gets posted, i'd love to go!

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Definitely check out rides at the fest. Ride schedule is not published yet, but there should be several levels of female rides happening. I may be leading one, but not sure which one. It is a great chance to meet other ladies.

Right now, it is looking like my next Sterling ride will probably be Oct 15.

benedictl3

What is your riding ability? I lead a ride out of Wild Cat on Wednesday but it is technical terrain. I would also join meet up groups, they tend to post more rides.

https://www.meetup.com/njmountainbiking/

https://www.meetup.com/Cycle-Craft-NJ-Rides/

I'd still classify myself as a beginner but more towards the intermediate side of the spectrum. I like to ride flow trails (i.e. six mile and Kingdom Trails). I've never heard of Wild Cat - I'll have to check it out. Thank you for the meetup group suggestions; I'll check them out.

At the moment- I'm hoping to find a regular group to ride with at least once a week.

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
At the moment- I'm hoping to find a regular group to ride with at least once a week.

With summer winding down, it is hard to find weekly rides. I am not sure Lewis Morris is still going. I know Mahlon Dickerson has a ride every other week on Saturday's. That in Jefferson

I am hosting a wild cat ladies only ride next month if you want to check it out

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
With summer winding down, it is hard to find weekly rides. I am not sure Lewis Morris is still going.

yeah... looks like no more lew mo rides... there's now dickerson mine night rides but next week's info hasn't been posted yet.

Top Bottom