Knights of the Round Table gather ‘round…

serviceguy

Did you know the famous Round Table was not built by King Arthur like falsely stated by hundreds of years worth of literature? It came in an IKEA box instead, and this is your chance to own a worthy piece of history for only…well, for free! Just smile at my ridiculous attempt at humor, I don’t even ask you to laugh…pickup in Ringwood, but depending on location I may even deliver. Cames with 3 chairs ( the 4th crashed under the weight of that fat slob of Sir Lancelot after his eating binge due to his failed love life).

87E5B4C4-A8B4-4E5A-93CC-38C2538E067C.jpegBEA45F54-8070-4116-9D1B-CC9DC47DBDC1.jpeg

Yes, but have no place to put it right now.

Don't wait for me if someone will actually take it now.
So far it's all yours. I can disassembly it for transportation, it may take a little less space. I can't remember if the chairs can be disassembled to a point.

Strangely I got this one, my google-ing got better, I guess. It also helps that 99.9% of humorous references on MTBNJ.com are from Monthy Python and the Holy Grail anywyay...

The round table is still here. @Karate Monkey showed some interest but I didn’t hear from him, are you still interested? I need to reclaim that floor area in the dining room, would love to see it gone to a good house.

Anybody interested yet? I'm available to take offers to burn it and film the whole thing for a price if it comes down to that...

I'll take it if you deliver.
Just include a week long sleep over for two to recover from the trip and a few guided tours of your local trails and you have a deal…ouch, make it two and a dog, she’s well potty trained but she sheds hair like crazy.

Back
Top Bottom