Kayak paddle board trailer

BCurry

Hi - I am wondering if anyone has converted a burly bee type trailer; to one that would be capable of hauling a kayak and or paddle board. Or if there are any trailers on the market that are designed for such use. Thanks

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
you want to pull it on a bike?

i've been thinking of grabbing a jetski or boat trailer and putting load bars and rack on it for the car. I think this would be an inexpensive option.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hi - I am wondering if anyone has converted a burly bee type trailer; to one that would be capable of hauling a kayak and or paddle board. Or if there are any trailers on the market that are designed for such use. Thanks
I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, I'm gonna guess you want to haul kayak/sup on a bike.
Google search found this and similar products. I'd imagine you could modify a bike trailer to copy it.

https://ads.midwayusa.com/product/1020531230/rambo-bikes-canoe-kayak-trailer-steel-black

BCurry

Yes; I am looking to pull the kayak and paddle board. I only have a few blocks to go from my house to a put in, so riding there would probably be quicker, than going through the process of strapping and lifting kayak onto roof of car. Thanks for the link.

olegbabich

Yes; I am looking to pull the kayak and paddle board. I only have a few blocks to go from my house to a put in, so riding there would probably be quicker, than going through the process of strapping and lifting kayak onto roof of car. Thanks for the link.

Do you have a secure place to leave bike and trailer by the lake?

I think I have all the pieces for what you are looking for. I will check and if it is all there you are welcome to take it away.

BCurry

Do you have a secure place to leave bike and trailer by the lake?

I think I have all the pieces for what you are looking for. I will check and if it is all there you are welcome to take it away.
That would be awesome! Thank you

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Rambo...as in you've got to be Rambo to move that thing? Has to weigh at least 30-40 pounds just by itself.

My w1f3 is thinking ebike for her n+1 -
i'm thinking racks, trailer, and a long seat post.

Top Bottom