Just found out my mother is anti-bike....

Dingo

I was at my parents house near Allentown Pa for an early mothers day visit. As I was driving on their street, noticed there are now official bike lanes on both sides of the road. I was thinking woo hoo this great! I mentioned the lanes to my dear old mother, who went on a rant about the cyclist speeding up and down the road and how, now when backing out of the drive have to look for this, oh and how 'her' tax money is being wasted, and would rather pay less tax, blah blah.

My own mother??? Was I adopted?? Did both my parents raise me and give me and my sisters new bikes. Has she been oblivious to me still pedaling every chance I get??

Mom did save the newspaper clipping...

Anti-bike watchung meeting and now this. Oh and rain every weekend.

Dingo

bike path 1.jpg

Blair

I was at my parents house near Allentown Pa for an early mothers day visit. As I was driving on their street, noticed there are now official bike lanes on both sides of the road. I was thinking woo hoo this great! I mentioned the lanes to my dear old mother, who went on a rant about the cyclist speeding up and down the road and how, now when backing out of the drive have to look for this, oh and how 'her' tax money is being wasted, and would rather pay less tax, blah blah.

My own mother??? Was I adopted?? Did both my parents raise me and give me and my sisters new bikes. Has she been oblivious to me still pedaling every chance I get??

Mom did save the newspaper clipping...

Anti-bike watchung meeting and now this. Oh and rain every weekend.
In Pennsylvania complaining about taxes? That's hysterical.

Top Bottom