Jorba Ringwood map

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
That map is not gps correct, as Ringwood chapter does not have a volunteer map maker. ;)

rlb

That map is not gps correct, as Ringwood chapter does not have a volunteer map maker. ;)

Let me know if you'd like to change that ;) I'm a pseudo map maker in my 9-5 life, and I have most of the trails mapped out. It just needs the eyes of someone who knows the place to point out the finer details. It would be a good winter project, and it would force me to actually come ride the park since I haven't actually made it there yet....

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
A yes .. The background is Google. I can get you a copy with a white background or a picture of my face. Remind me if I forget?

Mick

Soundz:

What did you use to create this map. It is fantastic. I have been dreaming about doing a connecting ride between all three parks. What wewre the trails like behind iron pond?

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
B&B, glad it helped you. Here is the white background version:

http://www.iamjimmy.com/mtbnj/other/rwmap2.jpg

Mick, I take a screen shots of my GPS track on garmin connect and paste them into photoshop. Then I trace the lines using the paintbrush tool. It is pretty lo-tech way of doing things, but I feel like it's the most clear since we're all used to the Google Map layout. The final result (work in progress) is a concatenation of many rides and explorations.

The stuff behind Long Pond is pretty mixed. Some ridable. Some hike-a-bike. Like carry your bike on your back type of stuff. Don't expect to see groomed mtb friendly type of trails for miles and miles.

freeride

rw

is the construction complete yet in ringwood? last time i went was at the beginning of the summer from ryerson to shepherds lake was under construction except for one trail or so, (skylands perhaps), i just got new brake pads on my epic comp fsr and hope to hit some trailage soon :popcorn:

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Where on warm puppy will the white trail connect?

It will connect just north of the actual warm puppy rock, near the intersection of the fireroad that is blazed white right now. It will run down and cross White's road at the road bridge and parallel the current white blazed road to connect into what is already built. We will blaze the next section when we complete it.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions