JORBA Open Membership Page

Simple answer: we haven't yet found a way to survive with the massive budget tax that comes with chapter membership. We still send our club affiliate membership annually, and maintain comms with them. I am co-presenting with Anthony Duncan from IMBA at the NEMBA Summit in April and plan to discuss the issue. A unified voice is always stronger, but we have to look after local issues first.

A Jorband (tm) classes up any ride:

tvlp-o3wAxHx9YGHJOuwjYZ-NvrRoMQCTq4tA5gyPvwmZqQCvzas6_xHHIiuRMzZEllPAm1sPaATcW6dudICpLqkyDSV50Ik8L8-mkBC-1jaKAdoA5y-XOY9AfDVIRaC4wU7YmRc0hJ8elAF_Onwc_EfvronT84DrnhgPm77qrcp63Hb5NUmU0cnl97gbv_byhgyPJooMDjM0yeiIsZaCGS8jE_-2nH8B-mUvCkyIsx1H5U_-KrvZRi1PpLPqaJMqtGS75Y6KBb0bgVd8uuL465F7XpyURo2mqB8-QUE_5swfFltGa5W3osJkiBmYBzIAh5ogBnAdbpW0WIVb8mc8mow7ugjZsIf1QpSHnNL-PIFtdSpDjXHdySG4pg5TSjMHdhDuiBnG9wrv8mQiYRJEc_xzbZAAuM-nZ4cc-KMXb0S25aHcx0y2MNC-3lleHTKs4JbWUF_j4bJZdYMPOSqgNeH7iN0hN7iQ3O8hYyOykcJD2F9sGVQTKSiIXkjSg6IqtIhAYTDv0C7M3VJnyCwjKtYW9Gv2APRIet5jeakV0H2Jv7shcETgKvYRaDDuiVXzU0ok6Bh8zdfZOlmJZv5YLnCw-J_I6YV1xvqDogfx9rd07ce-_CjNm1yGjFPdUipDlo6O9GFHfdOb8RasCUc8eRm66tVOJDyU04e23A3Wg=w902-h676-no

Jorba is having membership drive:

https://www.facebook.com/events/768741673272832/

Jorba advocates, builds and maintains trails in New Jersey strictly with a volunteer base. Many come out and give their time, others make donations, some do both- but all do their part with one common goal, to better NJ mountain biking for us all. Joining Jorba with as little as $25 makes a huge difference, so PLEASE take a moment and renew your membership OR join us for the first time--trust me you will not regret it! Join now, and let us know- just leave a one word comment; Member, Renewed, Joined! The trails thank you!

http://www.jorba.org/amember4/signup/index/c/

does anyone know if company matches will cover this for membership? I sent one in but not sure it got matched...:(

Charitable donations?....Please consider JORBA.

The NJRTP grants have changed focus to award funding to specific larger scale projects. As a result, this eliminates discretionary spending so general maintenance, tools and small improvements must come from the general operating budget. You can earmark the funds to a specific JORBA adopted park.

Is jorba classified as tax-exempt under section 501(c)3 of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code and not classified as private foundations?

Is jorba classified as tax-exempt under section 501(c)3 of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code and not classified as private foundations?

Yes - it is a non-profit, and membership and donations, less any trinkets, is deductible, and some companies will match contributions.

A very generous forum member here at MTBNJ has offered to sponsor 3 new people (not renewals) for a 1 year Blue Square membership ($35) to JORBA who would like to join but for whatever reason are not in a position to do so. The Blue Square membership includes a pair of JORBA socks, if you want them included. All information is kept private.

Email me @ fulfillment@jorba.org if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom