JORBA Open Membership Page

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Simple answer: we haven't yet found a way to survive with the massive budget tax that comes with chapter membership. We still send our club affiliate membership annually, and maintain comms with them. I am co-presenting with Anthony Duncan from IMBA at the NEMBA Summit in April and plan to discuss the issue. A unified voice is always stronger, but we have to look after local issues first.

Karate Monkey

A Jorband (tm) classes up any ride:

tvlp-o3wAxHx9YGHJOuwjYZ-NvrRoMQCTq4tA5gyPvwmZqQCvzas6_xHHIiuRMzZEllPAm1sPaATcW6dudICpLqkyDSV50Ik8L8-mkBC-1jaKAdoA5y-XOY9AfDVIRaC4wU7YmRc0hJ8elAF_Onwc_EfvronT84DrnhgPm77qrcp63Hb5NUmU0cnl97gbv_byhgyPJooMDjM0yeiIsZaCGS8jE_-2nH8B-mUvCkyIsx1H5U_-KrvZRi1PpLPqaJMqtGS75Y6KBb0bgVd8uuL465F7XpyURo2mqB8-QUE_5swfFltGa5W3osJkiBmYBzIAh5ogBnAdbpW0WIVb8mc8mow7ugjZsIf1QpSHnNL-PIFtdSpDjXHdySG4pg5TSjMHdhDuiBnG9wrv8mQiYRJEc_xzbZAAuM-nZ4cc-KMXb0S25aHcx0y2MNC-3lleHTKs4JbWUF_j4bJZdYMPOSqgNeH7iN0hN7iQ3O8hYyOykcJD2F9sGVQTKSiIXkjSg6IqtIhAYTDv0C7M3VJnyCwjKtYW9Gv2APRIet5jeakV0H2Jv7shcETgKvYRaDDuiVXzU0ok6Bh8zdfZOlmJZv5YLnCw-J_I6YV1xvqDogfx9rd07ce-_CjNm1yGjFPdUipDlo6O9GFHfdOb8RasCUc8eRm66tVOJDyU04e23A3Wg=w902-h676-no

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Jorba is having membership drive:

https://www.facebook.com/events/768741673272832/

Jorba advocates, builds and maintains trails in New Jersey strictly with a volunteer base. Many come out and give their time, others make donations, some do both- but all do their part with one common goal, to better NJ mountain biking for us all. Joining Jorba with as little as $25 makes a huge difference, so PLEASE take a moment and renew your membership OR join us for the first time--trust me you will not regret it! Join now, and let us know- just leave a one word comment; Member, Renewed, Joined! The trails thank you!

http://www.jorba.org/amember4/signup/index/c/

qclabrat

does anyone know if company matches will cover this for membership? I sent one in but not sure it got matched...:(

trailhead

JORBA: Wildcat/Splitrock
JORBA.ORG
Charitable donations?....Please consider JORBA.

The NJRTP grants have changed focus to award funding to specific larger scale projects. As a result, this eliminates discretionary spending so general maintenance, tools and small improvements must come from the general operating budget. You can earmark the funds to a specific JORBA adopted park.

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
Is jorba classified as tax-exempt under section 501(c)3 of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code and not classified as private foundations?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Is jorba classified as tax-exempt under section 501(c)3 of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code and not classified as private foundations?

Yes - it is a non-profit, and membership and donations, less any trinkets, is deductible, and some companies will match contributions.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
A very generous forum member here at MTBNJ has offered to sponsor 3 new people (not renewals) for a 1 year Blue Square membership ($35) to JORBA who would like to join but for whatever reason are not in a position to do so. The Blue Square membership includes a pair of JORBA socks, if you want them included. All information is kept private.

Email me @ fulfillment@jorba.org if you are interested.

Top Bottom