JORBA Open Membership Page

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
well i just renewed in april and didnt see the auto-renew, will have to look for it next year.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm still working through the list of "known expired" people which is a massive list of people we know from the community who have lapsed. Once I get through that I'll send it over to you.

But for those of you who are just dying to make it happen now without me having to email you, you can go here:
http://www.jorba.org/node/50

Just don't be surprised if Manny shows up at your house in the next few weeks.

chemgirl

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm still working through the list of "known expired" people which is a massive list of people we know from the community who have lapsed. Once I get through that I'll send it over to you.

But for those of you who are just dying to make it happen now without me having to email you, you can go here:
http://www.jorba.org/node/50

Just don't be surprised if Manny shows up at your house in the next few weeks.
Your emails are working. I renewed as soon as I got the email...

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Your emails are working. I renewed as soon as I got the email...

I appreciate it! You'd be surprised at how many people I/we know in the community that just ignore them.

Also, I'll reach out to you (and other RV people) soon(ish) to get a little movement on those RV switchbacks.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
has there been any consideration to multi-year memberships? i know this is less of a thought now that it sound like auto-renew has been implemented, but still a thought that i recently

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
has there been any consideration to multi-year memberships? i know this is less of a thought now that it sound like auto-renew has been implemented, but still a thought that i recently

It’s an option we could discuss but like you say I think the auto renew covers that.

@Patrick i can help if needed.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Is this still available?
PM sent.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok (renewed)...we now have 500!

But, you didn't expire until next week. So you are still #499. I mean you prevented us from immediately going back to 499 which is appreciated. However, still looking for a new member or someone currently expired. Like, IDK, @walter for instance. I tag him because he said he would do it, and is just being lazy. There is another prominent member of the board who refuses to even respond to my PMs.

On a side note, did you get my emails about renewing? I sent 1-2 to you about it. I am afraid I am getting pared out by the spam folders now.

Top Bottom