JORBA Open Membership Page

Joining Jorba

I tried following the links in this thread but the pages to join Jorba electronically don't work. Is this still possible? I'd like to join as I can get a corporate grant from my company (500 bucks isn't much but I'm sure it will help). I have to get 50 hrs volunteering in during the year to get the grant - shouldn't be too hard - gotta hit more trail maintenance days.

I haven't renewed for a couple years :eek: so I just renewed with double the minimum membership :)

now you can get a discount on that seasons pass at MCBP.

Shamelessly I haven't either for personal reasons but it's time to bury that hatchet.

* edit: And done thanks for the heads up THATman...

Last edited:
I haven't renewed for a couple years :eek: so I just renewed with double the minimum membership :)

now you can get a discount on that seasons pass at MCBP.

Shamelessly I haven't either for personal reasons but it's time to bury that hatchet.

* edit: And done thanks for the heads up THATman...

+ 1 on the reminder. Been too long as well. $$ well spent!!!

The work you guys do is top shelf... You guys jumped on the 6M bridge quicker than Fedex (on time!) Just signed up for the BD.

I tried following the links in this thread but the pages to join Jorba electronically don't work. Is this still possible? I'd like to join as I can get a corporate grant from my company (500 bucks isn't much but I'm sure it will help). I have to get 50 hrs volunteering in during the year to get the grant - shouldn't be too hard - gotta hit more trail maintenance days.

Just in case anyone visits, it is now

http://www.jorba.org/amember4/signup/index/c/

Getting back in the saddle after many years off. Joined last week and just got my shirt/stickers. Looking forward to getting involved. Thank you everyone for all of your efforts!

Getting back in the saddle after many years off. Joined last week and just got my shirt/stickers. Looking forward to getting involved. Thank you everyone for all of your efforts!

Welcome back and thank you for your support!
Check out the calendar @ jorba.org for trail maintenance dates and events.
See ya out there!

www.join.jorba.org for ease of sharing the membership page, it died for a bit there but is fixed.

Welcome to the group btw and I hope all of our past members are renewing as they are able :)

I'm sure this has probably been asked before and there's probably a reason but why isn't JORBA an official IMBA chapter? (Thinking of buying a Subaru and was disappointed to find out being a JORBA member didn't qualify me for the IMBA VIP discount)

Back
Top Bottom