JORBA Open Membership Page

N

NMBPmike

I picked up one shirts as well. Its a great looking shirt! I talked to mike at good length about a bunch of things over the weekend. He is a really great guy and is super passionate about what he does. Ill be a member very soon.

Thanks for the kind words, Advocacy is my passion to keep our great sport running and legitimate in New Jersey. and many ,many thanks for buying the shirts and joining JORBA guys, it means allot to us members to have you folks on board with us and helping to support MT biking in New Jersey.

Mike
aka NMBPmike

Sircrashalot

finally joined...got cool stickers, the cool shirt, and a funny bell type springy ding thingamajigger that I will attach to my finger and shake at people in the trail! I think its supposed to go on the bar to warn innocent hikers of my approach....also comes in handy to annoy my wife when I ding it a hundred times while she is trying to talk to me, causing the dog to bark insanely :D

Anyway, glad I finally signed up....stoked for the swag I got, and glad to help out- I see the difference already at 6MR since the Jorba chapter there and it is AWESUM!

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
Thanks for your support! Welcome aboard the dysfunctional JORBA train :)

Frank

Sasquatch
Just arrived !!!

We just got our new shipment of JORBA wicking t's. Different color, slightly different style, and they are available only with a Black Diamond , Double Black Diamond, or Fat Tire Family membership.
http://www.jorba.org/amember/signup.php

Hope you all like them and I look forward to seeing them out on the trails.
*Recliner not included.;)

jorbashirt024.jpg

THATmanMANNY

Renew!

I've been due for a renewal and procrastinated a couple months. Renewed today! It took ONE MINUTE! Don't know what I was waiting for. I guess someone to do it fro me :D

Seeing how the JORBA Fest is right around the corner, supporting the cause and banking some karma from the bike gods is always good!

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
Manny, thanks for your support and thanks for ramping up work in Rutgers Eco Preserve. We're stoked to see things happening there!

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Pay your bill.

I just remembered to pay my mt biking bill. If you can spare a few bucks, this is a good investment in the future of mt biking in NJ. I would say that no amount would go unnoticed.

Basically if you ride 6 mil, you should know that it simply would not be what it is w/o JORBA. This is a fact. I was there.

http://www2.jorba.org/index.php?title=Donate

Top Bottom