Join JORBA, right now!

gtluke

The Moped
It's easy to forget, it's easy to procrastinate. It's easy to make excuses.
It's that time of the year for gifts, subscriptions, and resolutions.
So right now, click this link and sign up.
http://www.jorba.org/amember4/signup/index/c/
It's only $25 for the basic membership. If you have been putting this off for years, pick a higher level membership and be awesome.
There is potential for an upcoming war over access at Jungle Habitat
http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35129
JORBA will need us in numbers to fight this if it gets legs.
Join, be awesome, and let's break Frank's email box flooded with new members and renewals. Usually he personally responds and you'll feel like a celebrity who got to talk to a genuine Wookie.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
this^

give it to your kid! neighbor, pet.

Frank has promised to overnight the membership cards for xmas....he didn't say that, but if elected, he won't raise taxes either.

Matt_

I Get Jokes
How does the Family membership work? Does it count as 1, or does it let me fill in 2 or 3?

I was going to do a membership for me and my son (he just started riding allaire and I want to get him involved in volunteer work like trail maintenance). So not sure if doing two memberships looks better "numbers" wise as opposed to the family level?

Frank

Sasquatch
How does the Family membership work? Does it count as 1, or does it let me fill in 2 or 3?

I was going to do a membership for me and my son (he just started riding allaire and I want to get him involved in volunteer work like trail maintenance). So not sure if doing two memberships looks better "numbers" wise as opposed to the family level?

Unfortunately, our membership software still counts a family membership as 1 person. We do however, have it where you can order different sized shirts etc.

Awesome on getting your son involved in all aspects! :)

Frank

Sasquatch
It's easy to forget, it's easy to procrastinate. It's easy to make excuses.
It's that time of the year for gifts, subscriptions, and resolutions.
So right now, click this link and sign up.
http://www.jorba.org/amember4/signup/index/c/
It's only $25 for the basic membership. If you have been putting this off for years, pick a higher level membership and be awesome.
There is potential for an upcoming war over access at Jungle Habitat
http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35129
JORBA will need us in numbers to fight this if it gets legs.
Join, be awesome, and let's break Frank's email box flooded with new members and renewals. Usually he personally responds and you'll feel like a celebrity who got to talk to a genuine Wookie.

You rock Luke!! Thank you. An extra wookie hug your way next time I see ya. :)

this^

give it to your kid! neighbor, pet.

Frank has promised to overnight the membership cards for xmas....he didn't say that, but if elected, he won't raise taxes either.

hahaha, thanks Pat

Thanks for the reminder, it's done merry Christmas JORBA and thank you....

Thank you

done, saw the good work by JORBA this past weekend at Chimney

Thank you

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Unfortunately, our membership software still counts a family membership as 1 person. We do however, have it where you can order different sized shirts etc.

Awesome on getting your son involved in all aspects! :)

Roger that buddy. I'll do 2 then to help boost those numbers and make sure he gets a shirt to show off "like dads".

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yes, do this! :D Skip a burger and beers once a year (ok, maybe just the burger) and support them. I can't believe with all the support Jorba gets on this board there are only 300-ish members!?:eek: Maybe my daughter needs a membership too.

I can't say I've seen a Jorba brochure or banner in any of my local shops. Any chance of more aggressive support there?

Frank

Sasquatch
I am a member, but I forgot when I joined. Will I get a reminder notice when my renewal is up?

Our software is supposed to do just that but there are times it ends up in a spam filter. There have also been a few occasions where folks changed email carriers or gave a wrong email addy........if you are in doubt you can email me at frank at jorba dot org and I will be happy to check.

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
Seriously, it's hard for me to imagine riding on trails in New Jersey 2 -3 times per week throughout the year and NOT contributing to or supporting JORBA.

Matt_

I Get Jokes
I also forwarded info to friends at work. Honestly I didnt know what JORBA was until I joined this forum a few years ago.... and up until today I figured it had a lot of members. I'll do what I can to help spread the word... almost embarrassed I didn't join sooner :(

... now, membership will be part of our yearly Christmas gifts

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I also forwarded info to friends at work. Honestly I didnt know what JORBA was until I joined this forum a few years ago.... and up until today I figured it had a lot of members. I'll do what I can to help spread the word... almost embarrassed I didn't join sooner :(

... now, membership will be part of our yearly Christmas gifts

Awesome sauce! Welcome aboard bro.
Btw, I am a co-worker now as well. We'll have to ride soon...

Schilling

Team MTBNJ Halter's
mine recently lasped. everynight i sit down with the intention of renewing, but somehow it gets lost in the shuffle. thanks for the extra push, done.

Top Bottom