Johnny Utah's September Challenge

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
i'm in, or will come up with something for august. i'm away for 10 days, so probably person that rides a bike the furthest away from home for the most days :D

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
GPS file will be needed doe.

Well that sucks because I never record anything and post it online. Tell you what. I'll ride my bike and drag a large crayon behind me. Then I will pay someone to take a dirigible up to like 4 miles above my loop and take a picture of my ride outline. While I do this, I will pay a local historian to record my time with a sundial. I will then synthesize this information and create a record to save online on this site called "STRAVA" which will render a version of my ride in electronic format.

Cool?

Johnny Utah

Well that sucks because I never record anything and post it online. Tell you what. I'll ride my bike and drag a large crayon behind me. Then I will pay someone to take a dirigible up to like 4 miles above my loop and take a picture of my ride outline. While I do this, I will pay a local historian to record my time with a sundial. I will then synthesize this information and create a record to save online on this site called "STRAVA" which will render a version of my ride in electronic format.

Cool?
That will be fine.

I will also take paper map submissions along with a polaroid.

Better yet, I will just ask Madam Ruby to tell me what happens and fill it out prior to the event start.

I just hope she doesn't send me to the Alamo.

crystal ball.jpg

Mare

That will be fine.

I will also take paper map submissions along with a polaroid.

Better yet, I will just ask Madam Ruby to tell me what happens and fill it out prior to the event start.

I just hope she doesn't send me to the Alamo.

Why is the burger so citrusy?

Top Bottom