Johnny Utah's September Challenge

Johnny Utah

Okay, a continuation to @jdog event, just simpler.

Whomever rides the most days in September wins a $50 gift card to Chipolte and a custom award made by me. Not to mention bragging rights. If the winner breaks 80 hours I will cover a one year membership to Jorba for them and some other goodies.

If @mattybfat hits 20 days I provide him a new set of DH tires (26").

Rules:

Ride - One hour or more. Don't be stupid, use your brain. Wet trails are frownd upon.

Tie breaker - Whomever has more hours for the month wins, so post your moving time with your ride. All postings are to this thread to count.

Bonus - Ride with shitbike or on shitbike and get double hours. Shitbike must be present for the entire ride. Pictures and story are needed. Moving time only.

It would be nice if we can get one of these monthly!

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
In. By Shitbike you're not referring to the Beargrease are you? I thought you sold that? Can you ship my tires? I'll host a November Contest being that it's my birthday month.

Wait, are you competing in the ride contest or the eat Chipotle contest? I'm pretty sure @gtluke would have no problem eating a burrito and then drinking $40 worth of diet coke in less than an hour.

Johnny Utah

In. By Shitbike you're not referring to the Beargrease are you? I thought you sold that? Can you ship my tires? I'll host a November Contest being that it's my birthday month.
I can ship your tires, text me your address and they are out tomorrow. By shitbike I mean my old soft ride. Your know you would be faster on a Beargrease.

Props on the November contest.

Johnny Utah

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I'm in! Does my Walmart road bike count as a shitbike? Already logged roughly 800 miles on it this summer so far.
Negative, this is shitbike.

Johnny Utah

He beat me by 4 hours in Wisconsin, he tried to kill me in Idaho, when I finally had a shot to murder him during his sleep in Alaska, I chickened out. I've stared at the back of a pink and orange Salsa long enough, it's time they all die.
We are waiting on you big homie.....strictly in bicycle event standings of course.

Although @Glenn may deal the pain on soon. Just waiting on I 9

jackx

Unfortunately, No picture. When I ride with my wife, I go slower (than solo) and don't take photos.

Reference is made to the "What beer are you drinking right now?" thread for my post-ride beer picture.

Here's a link to Thursday's ride though.

Top Bottom