Johnny Utah's September Challenge

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
In
Okay, a continuation to @jdog event, just simpler.

Whomever rides the most days in September wins a $50 gift card to Chipolte and a custom award made by me. Not to mention bragging rights. If the winner breaks 80 hours I will cover a one year membership to Jorba for them and some other goodies.

If @mattybfat hits 20 days I provide him a new set of DH tires (26").

Rules:

Ride - One hour or more. Don't be stupid, use your brain. Wet trails are frownd upon.

Tie breaker - Whomever has more hours for the month wins, so post your moving time with your ride. All postings are to this thread to count.

Bonus - Ride with shitbike or on shitbike and get double hours. Shitbike must be present for the entire ride. Pictures and story are needed. Moving time only.

It would be nice if we can get one of these monthly!
Ins

Frank

Sasquatch
https://www.strava.com/activities/697748288
10 seconds shy, but wtf I'll post it anyway

IMG_20160902_072113244.jpg

woods looked beauty today

IMG_20160902_071239489_HDR.jpg

families were out in force

IMG_20160902_072804322.jpg

and Sulley always gives kisses.

Arwen's Mom

Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains
Cool
Is there a separate class based on gender?
Do you get extra points for biking with your puppy?
How about if that puppy passes you when you are going 17mph?
Can I get a $50 gift card to chewy.com as I loath burritos...and soda

Johnny Utah

Cool
Is there a separate class based on gender?
Do you get extra points for biking with your puppy?
How about if that puppy passes you when you are going 17mph?
Can I get a $50 gift card to chewy.com as I loath burritos...and soda
No to all.

Ride bikes and eat burritos.

You can always buy $50 of fountain drinks.

DownhillR3

Wait so at the end of the month do I just need to post links to all my Strava rides for the month of September or screenshots from my Strava on my phone. Either way, pretty cool to see everyone get out and ride as much as possible!

Johnny Utah

Wait so at the end of the month do I just need to post links to all my Strava rides for the month of September or screenshots from my Strava on my phone. Either way, pretty cool to see everyone get out and ride as much as possible!
Link on this thread would be great. If you can, post up along the way to keep it easy to track while motivating others.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Man it's gone straight up winter shoes in here. Or BIYF. Tough to tell the difference. In for watching Luke chug $40 worth of DC.

In for at least 20, starting today.
Me and Mrs Manic rolled local.
image.jpg

DownhillR3

Sorry, I rarely take photos of anything, never bike rides, ha.

9/2: Some Inspiration: never put a leg over a road bike growing up racing XC or Downhill. Started mountain biking again after 4 year hiatus and starting road riding this year and hooked. Great to see mileage increase and comparable times with strava obsessed riders. If I can do it, anyone can.

https://www.strava.com/activities/697934830

Last edited:
Top Bottom