Johnny Utahs Bike Change Operation

Johnny Utah

Ordered bike packing gear for the D&L fat epic. The rain has been killing my weekends to get miles, but BIYF is right around the corner.

112 Sexy Days until we leave for Moab with the Jeeps....here is one from our shoot with Dynatrac last year.
B724D1EA-7F83-4997-8793-EBCC1964ED1D.jpeg

Last edited:

RobW

I haven’t been in sometime but it was unreal. The Mrs. and I split the wings, which were top notch. I moved into a burger which was the best I had in a long time. Long story short, I am Ready for another decent sized ride tomorrow!
We had an appointment then dropped into off the hook and I also had a burger and a cape May coastal evacuation. It truly hit the spot. Tomorrow will bring more smiles!

Johnny Utah

Updates......

D&R Epic on Sunday, which I will in no way be competitive for. I am just hoping to finish at my sporty weight of 216. Not sure what the weather will turn out to be but I am debating whether or not to switch the 4" tires out for 5" rubber for additional float if needed.

Moab is 81 Sexy days away.......I may put new coil overs on the Heep prior but am on the fence for technical reasons that I do not want to bore everyone with here.

The Fatboy is everything I though it would be, what a great bike. 633 miles in without issue. I will most likely drop the 28 tooth chainring for a 32 prior to this weekends race.

Top Bottom