JimVreeland: Fat Pursuit: Watch the dot

Pampa

Happy that you are ok @jimvreeland ! Eat all the candy your can get - you can use the calories to help keep warm :) Looking forward to hear the details.

seanrunnette

Brain Damaged Ray Romano
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm so glad you're safe and happy and eating candy Jim. When I pulled my head out of my cx nats butt I freaked the eff out till you showed up on the thread. What you're attempting beggars belief.
Thanks for not dying up there.
(Can't wait to bore you with tails of icy cassettes.)

qclabrat

good to hear you made it back
share your story with Garmin and they might sponsor you
I was talking with my daughter today about why snow tires work at low temps, don't tires freeze close to the temps you were riding?

trailhead

JORBA: Wildcat/Splitrock
JORBA.ORG
lucky to have gotten through that night unscathed. he is an extremely talented guitarist and so has more at risk then others who may be willing to loose digits.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
After these races I have almost no feeling in my fingers for weeks.

I think I just slept for 16 hours. Apparently I woke up during night and posted a truck in the car spotting thread. Feel like I was hit by a car this morning. It snowed overnight. I'm rambling because my brain is fuzzy.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
After these races I have almost no feeling in my fingers for weeks.

I think I just slept for 16 hours. Apparently I woke up during night and posted a truck in the car spotting thread. Feel like I was hit by a car this morning. It snowed overnight. I'm rambling because my brain is fuzzy.

your autopilot is strong.....

huffster

Goddamn! I can't even imagine that cold weather or pedaling to the point of falling asleep on the bike. No matter how you feel about this, just know, that to many of us, you are an inspiration. Glad you survived!

liong71er

Congrats
And proud of you
Your effort will not vanish in vain instead your wise decision will make you even stronger
Truly an inspiration for all,may other taking your footsteps you planted.

Top Bottom