Going Long and Hard.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
IMG_20171018_201351_965.jpg

Steve Vai

Things. Somehow I'm still in 5th overall for the CX Cup. I thought after Sunday I could just stay home but no...

Screenshot_20171024-224310.png

I'd rather be in the woods.

IMG_20171025_201515_565.jpg

JayP texted me last night to go over some Fat Pursuit deets. Basically to confirm the Harriman Bridge closure. I got nothing about a reroute and was told to work on my raft building skills. We're all going to die.

Steve Vai

The boy has been busy practicing his Viola to get into the Bravura Youth Orchestra the past few weeks so he's been not riding. He got in on Thursday so he joined me at 6-Mile today. Yay!! He's planning on racing NICA again this season but being in 3 Orchestras and studying to get into the Middlesex Academy will get the bulk of his attention. We're waiting to see what the concert schedule is before making the call...

IMG_20171104_145548_571.jpg

TheLonerider

Were you both wearing hilltop jerseys? Think I saw you guys going real fast. (wish I could!) I took the singlespeed out for the first time in a while. Never rode six mile before. It was awesome.

Steve Vai

We were. I was on my black SS and he was on a fluo green Fuse. Conditions were pretty awesome today!!

Steve Vai

So, I've been to the dentist 3 times in the last week to get the holes and broken teeth fixed. My jaw got infected and it doesn't feel nice.

IMG_20171108_190815_526.jpg

Despite needing a few more visits before years end, I'm in for Fat Pursuit. Out for CX. Especially given recent events.

Screenshot_20171109-122642.png

Top Bottom