Going Long and Hard.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Not enough chance of getting capsized by a whale in a river.
Yeah. As someone who’s spent quite a bit of time on a small boat out and about Brooklyn, Long Island, Queens, Manhattan and S.I., I can’t assure you; depending on time of day….. I guarantee you capsize where the East River meets the Hudson.

* and it won’t be a whale that does it. Though, some of the sewage might appear to be one 😱

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Yeah. As someone who’s spent quite a bit of time on a small boat out and about Brooklyn, Long Island, Queens, Manhattan and S.I., I can’t assure you; depending on time of day….. I guarantee you capsize where the East River meets the Hudson.

* and it won’t be a whale that does it. Though, some of the sewage might appear to be one 😱

I try to stay out of that area as much as possible. I've only been in there during a Staten Island Circ and a couple trips to the Statue. Going by the Ferrys is sorta suicidal. The new boat is only 32lbs so next time I go around the island I can get out and just walk on land around the Ferrys and get back in at the park.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Frenchtown 200k

It sure was windy yesterday!! I doubled up my gym sessions on Thursday so my legs were basically useless Saturday 😂

026EB91C-FF50-4139-8E9B-389A03868C5C.jpeg

Got popped from the front group of 7 about 20 miles in and then it was just me, some stiff headwinds, and a bunch of climbing.

C2F0D0D0-F5A7-4384-972F-D8ADF6060987.jpeg

I was hoping at some point the wind would turn in my favor but it wasn’t until pretty close to the end that it felt less headwindy.

E224313D-AAF0-4230-893E-0DA28856837C.jpeg

IMG_4014.jpeg

I guess the headwind didn’t care that I was riding a bike with a 1 piece front end and brake hoses through the headset 😂

7C88A279-E7C8-4D6B-AF54-FAA51CE7C134.jpeg

Top Bottom