Jetty fishing, crabbing and clamming

qclabrat

years ago I used to fish off the Jetties at the Manasquan inlet with my uncle. When the fishing there dried up, I stop fishing in the ocean. Are there other places at the shore with good jetty fishing? I can't do charters as I get deathly sick on fishing boats. Also where are there places to catch blue crabs and harvest little neck clams in NJ? Looking for things to do with the kids while they still have a few more weeks till school starts.

Haven't fished off jetties in a long time but crabbing can be done from bridges and docks at parks. Used to take my son to Red Bank. Crabbing comes and goes each year - some are great, some aren't. Never clammed in jersey, only cape cod

Haven't fished off jetties in a long time but crabbing can be done from bridges and docks at parks. Used to take my son to Red Bank. Crabbing comes and goes each year - some are great, some aren't. Never clammed in jersey, only cape cod
we used to hit the docks for the blues a lot in the past, just can't remember which ones, been too long.

Back
Top Bottom