Jeff Lenosky and Giant part ways....

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Out with the old?

??? No English?. I don't think this has anything to do with this thread son. Jeff ran around the country doing Trial demos at all the new store opening's. I don't think this i connected at all.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
1546606782101.png
Back in the day

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It seemed cooler until found out it is beer backwards. Good luck regardless.
@stb222 solving this complicated riddle
VelvetySafeAddax-size_restricted.gif

Yes I looked at Reebs line and no the squish bike won’t meet the demands of his skills.
I dont know, I mean remember those shit boxes he used to race on in the 90s? :)

Im with @pooriggy ...Jeff's a good guy, very down to earth and fun to hang and ride/race with...I wish him and Reeb nothing but the best.

Out with the old?

I would think the old in this case was Adam Craig no?

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have a soft spot for small, made in 'Murica bike brands but honestly I didn't know much about REEB prior to this. The custom/small batch USA made business model is a really tough place to occupy in the bike industry. I'm looking forward to seeing what Jeff brings to REEB and vice-versa.

Jefflenosky

What's up everyone! I can't believe all the nice comments, seriously, thank you. Except for Jim, that was mean... lol So the switch to Reeb was a pretty big curveball to most people but it just felt right for me. I spent the last 22 years riding for big brands, Schwinn for 5 and Giant for 17. It was awesome but you end up spending a lot of time at these companies traveling way more than you actually ride and building a brand for other people. I've worked with Oskar Blue and Can'd Aid for 3 years and they are amazing. The chance to work with Reeb literally came together last minute and I turned down a great deal from a great brand for it. The ability to actually have say in a product line was way too appealing and helping something grow that I can be part of seems great. Giant used "Trail Boss" in all it's advertising to launch the Trance 29er this past summer. I literally never touched or got that bike... Kinda weird when somerthing like that happens so I just wanted to do something new for new reasons. I've always loved doing shows and getting people excited about riding, now I can do more rides, more videos and have more fun. SInce you're all my NJ homies I figured I'd give you the most revealing look into my motives other than press releases floating around. I'll be posting my thoughts on the bikes and I'm working with them to get some stuff going that will be killer for east coast riding. Hope to see you all out on the trail!

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
What's up everyone! I can't believe all the nice comments, seriously, thank you. Except for Jim, that was mean... lol So the switch to Reeb was a pretty big curveball to most people but it just felt right for me. I spent the last 22 years riding for big brands, Schwinn for 5 and Giant for 17. It was awesome but you end up spending a lot of time at these companies traveling way more than you actually ride and building a brand for other people. I've worked with Oskar Blue and Can'd Aid for 3 years and they are amazing. The chance to work with Reeb literally came together last minute and I turned down a great deal from a great brand for it. The ability to actually have say in a product line was way too appealing and helping something grow that I can be part of seems great. Giant used "Trail Boss" in all it's advertising to launch the Trance 29er this past summer. I literally never touched or got that bike... Kinda weird when somerthing like that happens so I just wanted to do something new for new reasons. I've always loved doing shows and getting people excited about riding, now I can do more rides, more videos and have more fun. SInce you're all my NJ homies I figured I'd give you the most revealing look into my motives other than press releases floating around. I'll be posting my thoughts on the bikes and I'm working with them to get some stuff going that will be killer for east coast riding. Hope to see you all out on the trail!

So can I have your STP now? :)

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
I will say, i have an STP and @Jefflenosky was one of the major reasons i got one. Thanks for the insight Jeff and excited to see what you do with Reeb.

V-Dub

[/QUOTE]
That was good....long(you know I have trouble staying focused) but it will be cool to see what you and Reeb can accomplish

Last edited:

Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST

Team MTBNJ Halter's

Hey Jeff. Maybe now you will have time to come out on a Chimney Rock Monday ride.
Hope this new opportunity is good for both parties.

Top Bottom