Jeff Lenosky and Giant part ways....

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I think he played on that classic album Polka, Polka, Polka.
268x0w.jpg

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
He’s just starting to gain traction in the YouTube rotation too. The timing on the surface is odd. But, we’re not behind the scenes, it was a long run which means probably a fair amount of turnover at Giant HQ. happens everywhere unfortunately.

He’s great at what he does and is a genuinely good person. Looking forward to what he does next.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
He’s just starting to gain traction in the YouTube rotation too. The timing on the surface is odd. But, we’re not behind the scenes, it was a long run which means probably a fair amount of turnover at Giant HQ. happens everywhere unfortunately.

He’s great at what he does and is a genuinely good person. Looking forward to what he does next.

I joked on his FB that it had to do with STP availibity. Giant has basically never had them and then dropped the model all together a few years back. Maybe he'll end up back on a Schwinn.

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
Even without knowing about the Pedal Montclair thing, Pivot makes sense since he's buds with Aaron Chase, Pivot has all the bike types he needs, and Pivot has other sponsored non-racer types (like Brice Shirbach, who i know Jeff rode with recently). Unless Brice is passing the Pivot vlogger torch to Jeff? hmmm. Oh, i also think Jeff was out in AZ in the past few months for a Trail Boss vid so maybe he went to Pivot HQ. If this is true, Jeff must be copying me since i've been on Giants since 2001 and just got a Pivot last year :p

V-Dub

I'm going to guess it's not Pivot because why would they have Jeff and AC doing very similar jobs?

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
With inter bike canceling this year I have the feeling the tariff thing is squeezing the bike industry. I feel bad for the brick and mortar shops and folks like Jeff as the squeeze is gonna get tighter I would assume.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I've posted this before, but when I was in high school, we lived in the same town and I'd knock on his front door to get him to come out to do bmx freestyle tricks for us. Fast forward 20+ years later and we live in the same town again. I'm gonna go start knocking on his front door again.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I've posted this before, but when I was in high school, we lived in the same town and I'd knock on his front door to get him to come out to do bmx freestyle tricks for us. Fast forward 20+ years later and we live in the same town again. I'm gonna go start knocking on his front door again.
You were the reason he moved the 1st time. Let him be.. :<)

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I'm going to guess it's not Pivot because why would they have Jeff and AC doing very similar jobs?
Yeah, no other companies have more than one person doing the same thing.

I think Lenosky appeals more to the trail rider as Chase is more DH/Freeride. Sure, Lenosky does that but I think he is more relatable to the average rider.

Top Bottom