Jeff Lenosky and Giant part ways....

Just by crazy coincidence I saw the Reeb today, nice looking build. Well worth looking into, especially if you want a bike put together by humans

Awesome! I just picked up a Med and Large Sqweeb for demos if anyone is interested and obviously you can always try my XL

How’s that XL fit you? Being 6’-4 and change, I struggle finding frames that are a good fit. I know you’re vertically gifted as well so interested to hear how Reeb’s geo #’s feel for us taller folk...

Also seeing if you could comment on stem length, spacer stack under the stem, and any rise in the bar that you might be running on the new bike.

How’s that XL fit you? Being 6’-4 and change, I struggle finding frames that are a good fit. I know you’re vertically gifted as well so interested to hear how Reeb’s geo #’s feel for us taller folk...

Also seeing if you could comment on stem length, spacer stack under the stem, and any rise in the bar that you might be running on the new bike.

If you go to Jeff's Trail Boss YouTube page, he covers a lot of that in his vids

Jeff's van was broken in to out in California yesterday and a bunch of his stuff got stolen. If anyone knows anyone in southern Cal. ask then if they can keep an eye out for someone try to sell the sfuff

Attachments

• IMG_20190425_143257_978.jpg
    IMG_20190425_143257_978.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 178
Jeff's van was broken in to out in California yesterday and a bunch of his stuff got stolen. If anyone knows anyone in southern Cal. ask then if they can keep an eye out for someone try to sell the sfuff
Thanks Dave. Dan listed this on the board as well. Hope they can get his computers back.

Post on vitalmx.com forum.So many socal peeps on there.

Back
Top Bottom