Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
I bought this bike at the end of spring. I put 330 miles on it. I haven't rode it since clocks switched. I'm 5'10 and this fits well. Minus a few minor paint blemishes, it looks brand freaking new. I'd keep it, but don't have room for more bikes in the one bedroom apartment we live in. S-1.

If you are looking for a legit entry level road bike, this is it. No pedals included, but can include some flat pedals if needed. It has never gave me an ounce of trouble. I will have it completely tuned up for whoever buys this by the Halters boys so you are ready to roll.

54738013.jpg

37aae325.jpg

The important specs:
Shimano 105 Rear Derailleur
Tiagra Triple Groupset
12-23 9spd
Carbon Fork
Tektro Brakes
Ritchey Wheelset
Ritchey Stem
Continental 23c tires
Cateye wired computer

All specs if needed:
http://www.bikepedia.com/quickbike/BikeSpecs.aspx?Year=2004&Brand=Jamis&Model=Ventura&Type=bike

Last edited:

MTBTyler

No pedals???? Deal breaker for me..:mad: But really someone buy this bike. James rides this thing like a sissy so it should be in great condition.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'd keep it, but don't have room for more bikes in the one bedroom apartment we live in. S-1.

What's with you bozo's whining about not having enough room in your one bedroom apartment?!
Just do what Jerry did.
images

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad

Bonus points for cross reference! In your situtation (since your s.o. rides too) wouldn't you just have to buy her another bike :hmmm:

So I guess you cross bike is now your bike for the road? I am sure Norm's plan for you involves a lot more road miles.

Oh yeah, buy this bike!

RonC

ZGOZZ Macman
Give it to me free. So I can use it as a cross-bike. LOL:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Give it to me free. So I can use it as a cross-bike. LOL:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica

little too much egg nog this morning Ron?

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Bonus points for cross reference! In your situtation (since your s.o. rides too) wouldn't you just have to buy her another bike :hmmm:

So I guess you cross bike is now your bike for the road? I am sure Norm's plan for you involves a lot more road miles.

Oh yeah, buy this bike!

Correct.

I think Mandi has a slight interest in cross, but only time will tell for that. It's really just me not being able to justify having almost two identical bikes. If I had a bad ass 18 pound road bike it would be different. Maybe one day down the line I'll own a straight up roadie, but right now its just not in the cards and I would for SURE enjoy the new steed in the dirt :)

The only plan Norm has for me is to start eating vegetables. I'll pass.

What's with you bozo's whining about not having enough room in your one bedroom apartment?!
We bought one of those hanger thingys, but It was freaking HUGE and took over the apartment. We couldn't focus on our tv because the bike rack was so big. Stupid big wheels :p

your bikepedia link is broken

fixed.

No pedals???? Deal breaker for me..:mad: But really someone buy this bike. James rides this thing like a sissy so it should be in great condition.

I have as many miles on this bike as Tyler would have in a couple of weeks ;)

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Ron, and ONLY RON, I will give this to you for free if you put 500 miles on it.

soulchild

somebody needs to buy this... the value of "that's Pearl's bike" alone is worth $500... the Mary will live in infamy forever :getsome:

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
with all this snow coming up, im sure people are dying to hit the road right now!

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
this makes room for another bike that's already been in my possession for the last month or so; it is called the Utah bike.

Top Bottom