James Pearl Thinks Blogging is Dead

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
@ChrisG - turns out that ride was on on Strava, so it must be even older. I went back to the 2007 ride and it wasn't the one we did. So I guess I've been there 4 times. Is Booskerdoo the place Allaistair hangs out? I saw him somewhere once, maybe the one in Asbury Park. I will do my best to ride there with you but also Allaire.
To be honest, I thought the first ride you and I did at Hartshorne/Huber was actually in 2006, but it would take some digging through my (hand-written) journals to suss it out. I'm pretty sure that one followed a Chimney Rock ride that you and I did with @Kirt, Maurice, Dr. Jim, and maybe a few other guys that I can't recall.

The place you're associating with Alastair is probably Cafe Volan in Asbury Park, which is owned by a few of our local friends. Booskerdoo started in Monmouth Beach, and have since expanded to Fair Haven (which is pretty close to Hartshorne/Huber) and now Asbury.

Let me know when you're looking to hit either of the Monmouth County spots, and I'll make it my business to be there.

Mrs. G and I are in Iceland as I post this, btw. I'm sitting about 60 miles south of the Arctic Circle.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Black River Roasters (@jShort)

That shop is 18 miles by bike from the house while the Highland Park one is about 14. In reality, they're about the same distance, which is close enough. I think if they were any closer I would be a poor man. I've made it a point for the road rides to have some purpose, and this is a perfect ride to go out & back to get a new bag of beans when the current one runs dry. The round trip was 1:55 when I went the other day. But at 36 miles, I don't feel I earned that brownie. I've gotten that reward twice. The first was on the 60 mile ride with @seanrunnette and the second was last week when I did the Phrama Fliers ride on Wednesday, which I added 21 miles to the front to total 50 miles. The brownie was the source of all my calories on the 2:50 ride that day. I would need to loop the reservoir to earn that for the ride home.

I haven't ridden to the HP place yet, but I will soon. I have in mind a triple-coffee-century that will be based around 3 pit stops, each of which will be a coffee roaster. I don't have the route set yet but Highland Park will be first and Black River last, with maybe the place in Pittstown in between. There is Lambertville but I think I would blow out the 100 mile loop if I put that in there. I don't know a great 3rd yet but I haven't looked too hard. Open to suggestions.

@seanrunnette has agreed to do this ride with me. No date yet but if anyone is interested, let me know. We'll start in Warren at my house.

Miscellaneous Fodder

I'm going to start putting the books/tv stuff in the appropriate threads here. I feel like the What Are You Watching? thread is really more about series TV, not movies. But I don't think we have a movie thread.

Since the overnight rain forecast is clear, I'm putting the CR Monday ride back on. Right now I think we have 4 definite coming. I think last time we had 4 also and 9 showed up. So we'll see.

Need to put together a team blog post in the next 24-ish hours from the Ringwood race. That'll show up in the next whatever timeframe.

Of course, need to push the Mooch race now that Ringwood has ended. The weather forecast looks excellent. Unfortunately we have a split community with this one so until we figure out how to not go head-to-head with NICA this race will never be back to full capacity.

Went to my parent's in PA today and after lunch went for a walk on the canal with the nerf football. Guess how many times this happened today?

DE3372C7-AFB0-4C0E-B990-30C0885AAE11.jpeg

Riding with Gozick

I went back to Strava and it turns out we were both wrong, that 2007 was the one we did a week before my Rattling Creek triple-flat race. I guess I must have screwed up the GPS because I remember we did 28 miles that day, which is a lot out of that park, those parks. I am game to do them again, but I think you are strictly an after school kinda guy? Well, until school is over then maybe you can do mornings?

Cafe Volan may be right, you would know better than me. I remember we had ridden Allaire then gone to that shore burrito place (5th ave, 6th street, 7th rue, IDK) then went there before heading home. D was borderline passing out due to the ride plus food, like in a bad way. That was when she would follow most rides by falling asleep in the car, a habit which she is now trained well enough not to do each time we ride.

Anyway, Easter morning bloom in the front yard:

97E77579-60C8-4BAF-B17F-D62EB0F3E022.jpeg

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Team Blog Post

Put together an assortment of names + images + recaps on the team blog Monday morning:
http://www.mtbnj.com/news/2019/04/22/ringwood-rumble-the-mtbnj-blurbs/

The team had a really solid showing at Ringwood this past weekend. 6 total podiums out of 10 racers. Pretty sweet work by the crew.

D's Bike

Drove up to Utah's house to get the v2 of D's new bike. We have a v1 but it wasn't tweaked quite right. @UtahJoe took it back to make some adjustments and now it's all better and ready to go. This is a Christmas present a long time in the making. She now has the nicest (and lightest) mountain bike in the house. Here's a picture from her first ride when we originally got it.

45CBDCDC-8ADC-41D2-A5AD-CA854FBD6F9C.jpeg

Bike Work

Speaking of bikes, and work, I am rebuilding the backup cx bike right now because it's been sitting there waiting for some attention. The bearing was stuck on the crank arm spindle as such:

64D5F720-DF9D-4251-A759-9EBDFEA74453.jpeg

Popped it into the vice and turned the crank to try to get it loose and the bearing exploded, which is fine as it was shot anyway. But I am left with the inner edge (race? what's this called?) that is essentially welded onto the spindle. Trying to figure out how to get that off there. Thankfully cross is not for another few weeks or something. My choices so far are: Fire. Anyone have $20?

Mooch Madness

Started actively promoting the race today, which started by taking the form of an email blast to former racers. There's a non-zero chance you got this, and ignored it. At the end of Monday we have 17 people registered which is awesome. As the week goes on and people start to see the weather stay ok, I suspect it will go higher than the BikeReg estimate of 29. Having said that, between Fair Hill being the same day and NICA getting more & more popular, I think this race is going to struggle this year. We won't lose money, but this race, on this date, is probably going to be impossible for next year. So we'll either need to move it or lose it.

Funday Monday

The idea was to get D out on her new v2 bike today plus to test her knee which she smashed at Six Mile the other day. But despite my best efforts at holding out hope, the rain got the best of us. I think we were up to 7 confirmed but in the end, it was probably best to skip today. I am disappointed but I think this spring has been better than last year and we'll have a chance to ride again...I hope.

Tune in next Monday for another edition of, "Oh come on, every Monday?!"

Zwift

Instead, I ended up on Zwift for 2 hours and decided to do a race. Stuck with the Bs even though I got killed last time. Again, I got shelled, which is not unexpected. I think right now my allergies are at a maximum of suck and doing anything was tough. Or I'm just riding so much I am not recovered enough to race, which may be the case also. Whatever, the goal was to put some work in, and I find these races are good enough for now. I don't want to be inside right now so this gets me moving.

Did 2 hours and 1 minute in all today. And spent time on the newest expansion which is, well, I mean it's fine. The novelty has worn off so it's still good enough to easily get 2 hours in but not so much that the expansion gets me excited.

Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 9.39.07 PM.png

Today

I wrote this last night but as I do not keep up with this blog enough to warrant people looking at night, I'm going to start posting in the morning when I get up. Here's what I have on tap:

* Ask Norm Tuesday - currently have 30+ questions in the queue
* Looking to do a LewMo ride tonight after work, PM if interested or just show up at 5:45 and look for us - @Santapez
* 4 meetings on the plate right now. Did I mention F Work?
* I actually have to put some videos together for some press releases we are doing. I may mix this with Ask Norm Tuesday
* Hoping to get that bearing shell off the crank arm spindle

RobW

Team Blog Post

Put together an assortment of names + images + recaps on the team blog Monday morning:
http://www.mtbnj.com/news/2019/04/22/ringwood-rumble-the-mtbnj-blurbs/

The team had a really solid showing at Ringwood this past weekend. 6 total podiums out of 10 racers. Pretty sweet work by the crew.

D's Bike

Drove up to Utah's house to get the v2 of D's new bike. We have a v1 but it wasn't tweaked quite right. @UtahJoe took it back to make some adjustments and now it's all better and ready to go. This is a Christmas present a long time in the making. She now has the nicest (and lightest) mountain bike in the house. Here's a picture from her first ride when we originally got it.

Bike Work

Speaking of bikes, and work, I am rebuilding the backup cx bike right now because it's been sitting there waiting for some attention. The bearing was stuck on the crank arm spindle as such:

Popped it into the vice and turned the crank to try to get it loose and the bearing exploded, which is fine as it was shot anyway. But I am left with the inner edge (race? what's this called?) that is essentially welded onto the spindle. Trying to figure out how to get that off there. Thankfully cross is not for another few weeks or something. My choices so far are: Fire. Anyone have $20?

Mooch Madness

Started actively promoting the race today, which started by taking the form of an email blast to former racers. There's a non-zero chance you got this, and ignored it. At the end of Monday we have 17 people registered which is awesome. As the week goes on and people start to see the weather stay ok, I suspect it will go higher than the BikeReg estimate of 29. Having said that, between Fair Hill being the same day and NICA getting more & more popular, I think this race is going to struggle this year. We won't lose money, but this race, on this date, is probably going to be impossible for next year. So we'll either need to move it or lose it.

Funday Monday

The idea was to get D out on her new v2 bike today plus to test her knee which she smashed at Six Mile the other day. But despite my best efforts at holding out hope, the rain got the best of us. I think we were up to 7 confirmed but in the end, it was probably best to skip today. I am disappointed but I think this spring has been better than last year and we'll have a chance to ride again...I hope.

Tune in next Monday for another edition of, "Oh come on, every Monday?!"

Zwift

Instead, I ended up on Zwift for 2 hours and decided to do a race. Stuck with the Bs even though I got killed last time. Again, I got shelled, which is not unexpected. I think right now my allergies are at a maximum of suck and doing anything was tough. Or I'm just riding so much I am not recovered enough to race, which may be the case also. Whatever, the goal was to put some work in, and I find these races are good enough for now. I don't want to be inside right now so this gets me moving.

Did 2 hours and 1 minute in all today. And spent time on the newest expansion which is, well, I mean it's fine. The novelty has worn off so it's still good enough to easily get 2 hours in but not so much that the expansion gets me excited.

Today

I wrote this last night but as I do not keep up with this blog enough to warrant people looking at night, I'm going to start posting in the morning when I get up. Here's what I have on tap:

* Ask Norm Tuesday - currently have 30+ questions in the queue
* Looking to do a LewMo ride tonight after work, PM if interested or just show up at 5:45 and look for us - @Santapez
* 4 meetings on the plate right now. Did I mention F Work?
* I actually have to put some videos together for some press releases we are doing. I may mix this with Ask Norm Tuesday
* Hoping to get that bearing shell off the crank arm spindle
i think zwift is funny in a way that they map out a ride through under water tunnels but when your ride map shows, it looks like you were on one of these

RSB-Galeria-2.jpg

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ask Norm Tuesday (plus Max)

For reasons I cannot exactly put a finger on, I really enjoy this thing. I guess it's something to look forward to which is a break in the monotonous work week. I remember when we used to do the Wheelman A rides, Tuesday evening was something you looked forward to all day. Once 6:00 pm rolled around it was like a pack of savages went wild. I mean I think we do this still, with the Monday Funday ride, Tuesday at LewMo or MAFW or WW rides. These are things in the week that make the workday more enjoyable.

But I mean in this case, this is during the work week so it's even better, because I find Tuesday in general a shitty work day. In any event, it's fun and I think people generally enjoy it. At least I hope so. Max even got his own video.

Stewart Permit

Got word today that it's being processed and we should be good. Man this took a while, and after Dudley Do-Right went nuts last year, I wasn't sure. But I was informed today that we are ok. Hopefully that race lands more people than this weekend's race is on tap to draw. Going to try and get some of the older NICA kids out for this.

Maps are always awesome.

2019 MTBNJ Stewart Map.png

Cross Bike

Got the inner race off and the frame is now stripped. I am contemplating turning this into a 1x because I never use the front shifter. Like I said to @seanrunnette tonight, I used to leave it in the big ring all season when I was strong. Now I leave it in the small ring all season because I am not. The FD is just a waste of parts at this point, especially since it probably needs to be replaced. I just need to figure out how I am going to convert this. Let me take a wild guess: more money.

Also found the pair of carbon bars I've had laying around forever that I think I may throw on this. Because carbon.

Lewis Morris Tuesday

We threw this one together piecemeal. D wanted to get on her new bike, and for whatever reason I was pretty ok with LewMo today. So I cancelled my 4:00 call and rolled out after the 3:30 call ended. Started rolling just after 4:00, managed to get in just under an hour myself, then met up with @MissJR & @Santapez for 30 minutes, then D, @seanrunnette, and @JimN for the last 1:20, during which we met Ed and his son, who are on the NICA team we're all part of. In all I got 2:40 on the day, which I needed after the light weekend.

Felt good to be outside today. Lots of happy people out on the trails, and it's always good to run across other NICA kids out there wearing the MTBNJ socks.

58419709_10218113788092191_5224717665636974592_n.jpg

Mooch Race

The numbers for this race are staggeringly bad at this point. @UtahJoe says we'll be ok, and I'm sure we will hit the 100 mark which is where we need to be to not lose money. But at the end of Tuesday we're at 24 with a projected total of 36 (note: after putting in the Season Pass people we are at 44 & 66). I know we'll get an influx of people Thursday and Friday, but I think the combination of Fair Hill plus NICA plus a lot of schools on spring break is really taking its toll this year.

Next year I think we'll have to look to move this race earlier, as I now understand that we can do before this specific date as well. I think the weekend we did Short Track this year would be better for 2020. I can't believe I just referenced the year 2020 and did not use the word "retirement" with it.

If you are on the fence and reading this, come on out and support the orange & blue. Or just register so we don't lose money.
https://www.bikereg.com/mooch-madness

Today

On tap for today:

* Going to go ride myself to a PB brownie at Black River Roasters because I feel like doing that this morning. @jShort approved
* Maybe 5 meetings, at least 1 of which I will bag
* Need to get to Hilltop and pick up the bike that @jimvreeland fast tracked so Zac could hit up NICA practice on Thursday
* Taxi between 2:30 and 8:30, with 2 of the meetings in that time

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Ask Norm Tuesday (plus Max)

For reasons I cannot exactly put a finger on, I really enjoy this thing. I guess it's something to look forward to which is a break in the monotonous work week. I remember when we used to do the Wheelman A rides, Tuesday evening was something you looked forward to all day. Once 6:00 pm rolled around it was like a pack of savages went wild. I mean I think we do this still, with the Monday Funday ride, Tuesday at LewMo or MAFW or WW rides. These are things in the week that make the workday more enjoyable.

But I mean in this case, this is during the work week so it's even better, because I find Tuesday in general a shitty work day. In any event, it's fun and I think people generally enjoy it. At least I hope so. Max even got his own video.

Stewart Permit

Got word today that it's being processed and we should be good. Man this took a while, and after Dudley Do-Right went nuts last year, I wasn't sure. But I was informed today that we are ok. Hopefully that race lands more people than this weekend's race is on tap to draw. Going to try and get some of the older NICA kids out for this.

Maps are always awesome.

Cross Bike

Got the inner race off and the frame is now stripped. I am contemplating turning this into a 1x because I never use the front shifter. Like I said to @seanrunnette tonight, I used to leave it in the big ring all season when I was strong. Now I leave it in the small ring all season because I am not. The FD is just a waste of parts at this point, especially since it probably needs to be replaced. I just need to figure out how I am going to convert this. Let me take a wild guess: more money.

Also found the pair of carbon bars I've had laying around forever that I think I may throw on this. Because carbon.

Lewis Morris Tuesday

We threw this one together piecemeal. D wanted to get on her new bike, and for whatever reason I was pretty ok with LewMo today. So I cancelled my 4:00 call and rolled out after the 3:30 call ended. Started rolling just after 4:00, managed to get in just under an hour myself, then met up with @MissJR & @Santapez for 30 minutes, then D, @seanrunnette, and @JimN for the last 1:20, during which we met Ed and his son, who are on the NICA team we're all part of. In all I got 2:40 on the day, which I needed after the light weekend.

Felt good to be outside today. Lots of happy people out on the trails, and it's always good to run across other NICA kids out there wearing the MTBNJ socks.

58419709_10218113788092191_5224717665636974592_n.jpg

Mooch Race

The numbers for this race are staggeringly bad at this point. @UtahJoe says we'll be ok, and I'm sure we will hit the 100 mark which is where we need to be to not lose money. But at the end of Tuesday we're at 24 with a projected total of 36 (note: after putting in the Season Pass people we are at 44 & 66). I know we'll get an influx of people Thursday and Friday, but I think the combination of Fair Hill plus NICA plus a lot of schools on spring break is really taking its toll this year.

Next year I think we'll have to look to move this race earlier, as I now understand that we can do before this specific date as well. I think the weekend we did Short Track this year would be better for 2020. I can't believe I just referenced the year 2020 and did not use the word "retirement" with it.

If you are on the fence and reading this, come on out and support the orange & blue. Or just register so we don't lose money.
https://www.bikereg.com/mooch-madness

Today

On tap for today:

* Going to go ride myself to a PB brownie at Black River Roasters because I feel like doing that this morning. @jShort approved
* Maybe 5 meetings, at least 1 of which I will bag
* Need to get to Hilltop and pick up the bike that @jimvreeland fast tracked so Zac could hit up NICA practice on Thursday
* Taxi between 2:30 and 8:30, with 2 of the meetings in that time
With Easter being late, it seems to have really messed up some of the school schedules with spring break. It seems like schools in our area had spring breaks starting in early April and finishing up this week. Not that you really care about school schedules other than the ones your kids go to, but seems like a lot of different crap out there. This doesn't have much to do with anything other than an observation.

JDurk

I observed low race numbers as well. Just looked at Fair Hill's current pre-reg #'s vs last year's total, 161 and 530. I haven't pre-reg'd for F.H. yet and neither has many of my teammates who are planning to. And now the weather is looking iffy. Seems like a perfect storm of people being busy this weekend: Easter break, NICA, and LLWH gravel ride in NEPA, on top of MASS and H2H races.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@Norm and I have had this same conversation 3 days prior to every race we promote for EIONS now....nobody pre-regs for a race until the last minute unless there is some fear (SSAP) that you wont get in. I know I dont, since I have a 5 year old and a wife who works in an ER....shit happens and racing always loses. Ringwood had 50 people the day before reg closed and ended up with 145....which considering Easter and a flood warning...aint bad.

That said, man it would be awesome if the camp would let us move this date around....with this race now up against NICA, Fairhill....but it is what it is.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wednesday's Road Ride

I decided to hop on the road bike for a loop around RV. IDK why but I love maps. Here:

Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 9.54.21 PM.png

In all this just under 54 miles, and what an absolutely stunning day out. Felt good for the first hour, then had a brutal 30 minutes going straight into a headwind as I wound around the far side of RV. Once I passed the boat parking lot everything turned wonderful. That stretch with the water on your right & ahead of you, with the green grass of the dam to the left, may be my favorite stretch of road in NJ. Purely amazing.

I made my way to Black River and got a pound of coffee which I stuffed in my back pocket, an espresso, a pourover, and a well-earned brownie. This was the motivation on the day and the only thing I ate for 3+ hours on the ride:

B733BC35-F8EF-4E94-82E3-E4A360F56C84.jpeg

I know it sounds strange but I may need to eat something else next time. This is good, like really good, but today I came to the conclusion I may need to try something else next time. Still, the 50+ mile rule is in effect.

Between the Tuesday night ride at LewMo and this ride, I rode almost 6 hours in a span of 18, all outside. This one was the perfect weather day.

Stewart TRP

I received the Stewart TRP and a brief look-see has the following items:

1. Thou shalt not ride fastly and hit trees
2. Thou shalt not park on the gravel or face the wrath of Dudley Do-Right
3. Thou shalt not eat the brown acid

Hilltop Trip

Hit up Hilltop and saw @jimvreeland and I forgot to buy him some overly-caffeinated drink (Red Bull?) for turning around Zac's bike so fast (ok @Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST tells me it should be peanut M&Ms). Then I forgot to take a picture as we got to talking about NICA, then I saw Zac standing outside because the rack wasn't down, and I had to run. In any event, this is fixed and the boy is ready for practice tomorrow and the rides this weekend:

26364F5C-32E0-4029-BB0A-5A0DEE62A732.jpeg

Cross Bike

I've decided to make this a 1x. Ordered the front ring tonight and the bearings should be in soon. I may be looking to upgrade the brakes as well, but otherwise this should come together reasonably quickly. For now, it waits to get cleaned up a bit then I can start putting it back together. Shit though, I just realized that other carbon wheelset I have isn't going to work on this as-is. But again, cross is 5 months away:

01D4CC7D-A6FE-40FB-A459-8F5BF1919DB1.jpeg

Mooch Update

I think @stb222 makes a perfectly valid observation, and it's not something we really considered. I mean, next year this needs to be thought out better, as we just cannot conflict with NICA anymore. Spring Break is an additional conflict that we've never had to deal with so nobody even considered it. As I see countless beach pictures on IG and FB, it's obviously a real thing. The struggle, as they say, is real.

At the end of Wednesday we are at 64 racers with 95 projected. I've bet @UtahJoe $1 that we will be less than last year. He says more. Last year's number was 176.

Today

* I'm going to ride again this morning, maybe head out to the swamp
* 4 meetings, 1 of which is my new boss who wants to have a check-in
* Simon soccer, Zac NICA, Julia swim
* I should try to mow the lawn today
* Seriously that's enough

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thursday's Ride

I'd gone pretty hard the last 3 days so Thursday was some easy miles and beautiful weather. Headed to the swamp and just cruised around enjoying the day. So many awesome things in bloom right now. The only thing of note was that someone near the former High Gear yelled NORM and I yelled back PERSON. Got in 2:15+ and however many miles. This isn't the best tree out there but it's a nice one. I really like the purples that are blooming now. @pooriggy probably knows the name of them but I'll forget it 3 minutes after he tells me. I need to ask him about the stuff to plant in front of the front of the house again.

6BA8A6E6-64D6-4ACB-8190-0CFA102E6287.jpeg

CX Bike

Not much to report here but I did buy a new set of brakes for it - TRPs which are nice. Hopefully I'll have some pics next week as this actually takes shape. Also talked to the other Oishi, @Delish today about what cross races we're aiming for. Ok enough of that for now. It's too early.

Dan's New Bike

@MadisonDan said he needed a bike wheel for a project, that didn't have to actually be functioning. I took that as an opportunity to dump this load of shit gift him this legacy which has been kicking around the house for like 5 years. I sure hope this is the moment we as a collective group get to see something catch fire. If anything deserves it, this would be it. I found this in the garbage years ago in Bernardsville, and it used to function. Probably needs just a little attention, like throwing it away and buying something that works. I look forward to the end result.

91A52FEA-5F9F-4CC4-A255-B13AED0FE9E0.jpeg

Mooch Update

I sent out an email Thursday which got a little bit of a response. At the end of the day the total was 87 with a projection of 103. Utah's $1 may be in trouble. Here is a graph of the current state, trend line running below last year's. You can see how the last day always brings a spike. Will 2018 or 2019 come out ahead? This is like watching the subway race at Yankee Stadium:

Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 8.13.42 PM.png

Also @Dominos mentioned that I/we have a branding problem, which I aim to address with a promotional video. I would like to lose the $1 if possible.

Today & the Weekend

* Friday is recovery. With the rain I will move inside and catch up on some TV
* I have 6 meetings scheduled. On a Friday...
* Friday night is still up in the air. Maybe nothing
* Saturday Mooch in the morning, then D will go pick up Zac and head to Camp Edge to pre-ride. I will do more laps until I get tired
* Saturday night they'll be down there and I will be home, probably bored
* Sunday they will be at NICA and I will be at Mooch

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
This isn't the best tree out there but it's a nice one. I really like the purples that are blooming now.
Yeah, they look great for about 2 weeks, however, Cherry trees only last about 16 yrs...yes I googled it. They are plagued with insect and fungus problems. This is a very popular flowering ornamental, it also comes in weeping varieties. I consider it a hack tree, something the avg homeowner has to have on his lawn, it looks good for about 10yrs, gets insect bores and fungal disease, then begins dying back the next 10 yrs. Crabapple or Dogwood are better alternatives.

Here is a pic of a cherry tree from where I work, the bark is showing signs of fungal disease, it'll be dead in 6-8 yrs.
20190426_084504.jpg

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks for clearing this up @pooriggy . This is what's left of mine after fungus and the growth of 2 pines that grew from saplings and took over the island. My wife blamed me for killing it, you cleared that up
20190426_100613.jpg
20190426_100601.jpg

Top Bottom