Jaamarktcross: Spider web...Brilliant or not

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Nothing says "I have no fucking clue how to design a cross course" more than a whirlybird.
Three of the six races I did this year had something that resembled one. I cursed every time I rode into it.

The Heckler

You bring new meaning to the term SUCK
Can the elite field survive the bike manufacturers wanting it to go disc?
When at least half the field is made up of broke dudes riding whatever they can, on everyone's old gear, yes. Until the only trickle down is disc.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was actually just having the conversation how it seems like the elite field is actually trending back towards cantis.

Carbon tubular Canti wheelsets are super cheap. Makes sense especially when you want 3 or 4 wheelsets.
Discs are nice, but a luxury. I think a proper set of file treads or mud tires is way more valuable.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Westwood was the first time I've actually done a pinwheel. I hope I never have to do another.

It was only interesting because it became a mud bog and ended up having different lines especially through the center each time I went through.

I can understand trying to eek out distance when you don't have a lot of land to work with, but ugh.

Top Bottom