Its a sad day for MTBNJ

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I can't post from my phone due to"OOPS! We ran into some problems.... Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again."

BPaze

I can't post from my phone due to"OOPS! We ran into some problems.... Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again."
@Norm Thought you were banning him from the whole site not just mobile use. What happened

JK

did you manually type in the mtbNJ site it may be cached to the wrong site?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member

turn it off, then turn it back on. actually, log off.

put https in front of the URL....

i don't want to miss anything that you think of, but don't get a chance to write it down.
the moments may be many, but each are fleeting......me (tm)

serviceguy

turn it off, then turn it back on. actually, log off.

put https in front of the URL....

i don't want to miss anything that you think of, but don't get a chance to write it down.
the moments may be many, but each are fleeting......me (tm)

Why do you have to be always so helpful?

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I didn't but google did...but you're right, most likely the case here. I was always terrible with 'secret handshake' stuff and the likes...

I cannot like this response, everyone in IT knows this one . . . .

also PEBKaC

serviceguy

I cannot like this response, everyone in IT knows this one . . . .

also PEBKaC

a classic. Well, I moved to IT at a later age, before I had a real job as SW developer and service engineer...I never liked the IT guys, still don't, getting all high and mighty because they can plug a RJ45 cable!

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
a classic. Well, I moved to IT at a later age, before I had a real job as SW developer and service engineer...I never liked the IT guys, still don't, getting all high and mighty because they can plug a RJ45 cable!

good, glad you knew that one.

i did IT in the summer through college, glad i dont do that shit anymore, people suck, and they suck more when things arent working right.

Top Bottom