ISO: Place to Meet a Vendor in Branchburg

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm not to familiar with the chill eateries / coffee places within the Branchburg area.

Looking to meet with a vendor for a quick 30 min pitch. Hoping to find something a little better than a Dunkin Donuts to meet, have a cup of coffee or light snack and hear his pitch.

Was hoping to stay within the Branchburg area or west as I'll be heading north from there.

Thoughts???

dmkalemba

There is a Starbucks in Branchburg, but just down the road in white house station on rt22 is black river roasters. Haven't been there yet, but looks pretty cool. (And its a stone's throw from round valley)

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
genies weenies

royal bar (connected to 25 burgers)

for coffee, you want to go to black river roasters (readington - close enough)

willie mcbrides for lunch

Wunderbar, if you want to sit and have a fancy, cold one.

Last edited:

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Black River for coffee. No doubt. They have a chill upstairs for the talking.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have nothing useful to add, other than to say that I would do everything in my power to avoid meeting with a vendor unless there is free beer involved.

gtluke

The Moped
I have nothing useful to add, other than to say that I would do everything in my power to avoid meeting with a vendor unless there is free beer involved.
I take my meetings only at 12:00 at Jose Tejas. I go cheap so they keep coming back.
Actually I'm still recovering from the meeting yesterday at Mighty Quinn's. I don't even drink, it was the corn fritters that did me in after 2 pounds of brisket ;)

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's

I hear ya on that....really don't want to go.

I'm on the other side of the table a lot of the time, so I try to extend the courtesy when I can.

Top Bottom