ISO: loaner 56cm CX bike for Sunday's Whirlybird

taylor185

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I hoodwinked a buddy into riding the Cat 4/5 race at this Sunday's Whirlybird. He has a mtb to ride but putting feelers out there for a 56cm loaner CX bike. Anyone have a bike gathering dust? We're both located in Montclair.

Thanks in advance.

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I hoodwinked a buddy into riding the Cat 4/5 race at this Sunday's Whirlybird. He has a mtb to ride but putting feelers out there for a 56cm loaner CX bike. Anyone have a bike gathering dust? We're both located in Montclair.

Thanks in advance.

Yassss. Who?

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Cool. Yeah, he definitiely won't fit on any of our bikes. Walter has an old Cannondale Optimo CX bike. With a little TLC and some borrowed tires aaaand perhaps removal of the child seat it could work....actually after writing that it sounds like a lot of effort.

taylor185

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Cool. Yeah, he definitiely won't fit on any of our bikes. Walter has an old Cannondale Optimo CX bike. With a little TLC and some borrowed tires aaaand perhaps removal of the child seat it could work....actually after writing that it sounds like a lot of effort.
that's well done... from the depths of the neighborhood bike inventory. I'm impressed. plus, Walter's like 6'10" or 7'8". That thing may not fit on my car.

I bet he'll race his mtb. nothing like racing cross on a Hightower

Top Bottom