Is it too much to ask for a little serenity, people?

I like this thread because exactly two days ago I pre empted this entire thread by posting the EXACT SAME THING in the WTF is wrong with MTB thread. Of course it was in my own words and not by someone paid to piss but check it @Mitch it may have been you if you’re a Night Ranger or DMR fan...

Come on, Eileen ta doo rah ay, come on...

Last edited:
I like this thread because exactly two days ago I pre empted this entire thread by posting the EXACT SAME THING in the WTF is wrong with MTB thread. Of course it was in my own words and not by someone paid to piss but check it @Mitch it may have been you if you’re a Night Ranger or DMR fan...

Come on, Eileen ta doo rah ay, come on...
I did see your post before and that is what influenced this, but was to lazy to look for it.

Reactions: w_b
Christ, @capedoc cant even desl with noisy freehubs, so forget music.

Didn’t Fred and J used to have that water bottle cage speaker thing for awhile? Way ahead of their time....

Maybe the douchetastic is doing it all for the nookie? Either way it’s annoying AF. At least you can ride off or let said douche continue on so you can enjoy the sound of amphibians and not Fred Durst. Unlike when you’re on a crowded train and some stupid MFer decides its okay to play Cardi B on their phone. At 5:45am.

The ones I listen to do. Especially Lil Wayne.
BF59BD19-1A55-40FF-A846-EEE5DAFE3266.jpeg

Then there’s the yo-yo that’s in the parking lot blasting nickelback or some shit like that to get “amped up” for his ride while chugging red bull.

I rode with headphones a few times but with only one side in as I like to "hear" with the other ear. But is annoying with the other side dangling. Do the single piece bluetooth ear buds work? In general I they seem to fall out of my ear often. Maybe I have atypical ears...

Back
Top Bottom