Iron Furnace 50/25k - Wawayanda - May 5

Kaleidopete

Last edited:

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Well done Jeff, Bill and the black bear crew! That was a great loop, nice mix of fun single and double track. Very fun! Thanks for all the hard work.

@Kaleidopete good seeing you.... Although I didn't realize it was you standing there with the camera until after I passed you and saw you bike laying on the ground

Son of bitch... @David Taylor was right about getting it done in under 3 hrs, I was pleasantly surprised... I planned on like 3.5 hrs

onetracker

Nice Photos. Did you get any podium shots?

BTW - Really fun day. We have a really great community of people glued together by bikes. Met a bunch of new folks today and saw some faces that I have not seen in a while.

Also, our club really is a cool bunch of generous people who gave a full day to support NJ mountain biking with a smile: Robb, Shane, Jen, Jeff, Dave, Bruce, Linda, Brian, Larry, Joe, Andrew, Rich, Lynn, Erin and Jamie. Apologies if I missed anyone. Bravo!!!

Last edited:

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Nice Photos. Did you get any podium shots?

BTW - Really fun day. We have a really great community of people glued together by bikes. Met a bunch of new folks today and saw some faces that I have not seen in a while.

Also, our club really is a cool bunch of generous people who gave a full day to support NJ mountain biking with a smile: Robb, Shane, Jen, Jeff, Dave, Bruce, Linda, Brian, Larry, Joe, Andrew, Rich, Lynn and Jamie. Apologies if I missed anyone. Bravo!!!
Thanks all! Good day indeed!

Kaleidopete

@terrabike01

found it.
Iron Furnnterrabiker.jpg

Top Bottom