iPhone 5, 5s or SE or 6 32 GB or more. AT&T or Unlocked,

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
My daughter shattered her phone again, looking for something cheap to get her going. Let me know what you have and how much you want.

Thanks,

Tim

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
my wife had her phone screen fixed at the mall for $50 and it was a 6s+
one of the kiosks.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
they also dont appear to be buying their own device, soooo if it were me as a kid id have been told to take whats offered or do without . . .

Dingo

they also dont appear to be buying their own device, soooo if it were me as a kid id have been told to take whats offered or do without . . .
Same here! And if we did not like what mom made for dinner, go to bed hungry. Today my sister makes 3 different meals for dinner to keep each kid happy. I'm like "is this a restaurant with a menu?"

qclabrat

using a backup iphone 4 with no sound at the moment while trying to decide my next phone (gave my daughter my phone as her's recently broke)
I hate google or apple anything, but those are the only options

jnos

Tim, I have nothing to offer. But I will wait until tonight to tell you in person how you should raise your kids instead of putting it on the internet.

When I was young kids did have phones, so why should they have them now? Likewise, why should kids get chicken pox vaccines when I was never offered one!

THATmanMANNY

Hi. I am looking something for my FIL. Any memory size. Must be unlocked/t-mobile compatible.
Good condiiton screen and great condition battery meaning not left on charger for day or over the night daily or run down to 0% all the time.

For comparison, my friend sold me her 6 that VZ wanted to give her $120 trade in. I bought it from her for $120.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Hi. I am looking something for my FIL. Any memory size. Must be unlocked/t-mobile compatible.
Good condiiton screen and great condition battery meaning not left on charger for day or over the night daily or run down to 0% all the time.

For comparison, my friend sold me her 6 that VZ wanted to give her $120 trade in. I bought it from her for $120.

i have an SE (att) that works great. two years old.
only hiccup is that after market charging cables tend not to work - they need to be "wiggled"
phone has never been opened.
I did not request an unlock before shutting it down. I can drop it off, and you can mess with it and decide.

not these wiggles.

1519044606250.png

Top Bottom