Introduction

brendini

Hey mtbNJ,

New to the forum and new to MTB (rode casually as a kid). Excited to get out there more and connect with the community. Live 5 min ride from 6 mile run and hit the trail last Saturday before all the rain and can't wait to get out again once things dry out :(. Would love to get plugged into whomever is doing maintenance there as I'd be happy to chip in, since I'm sure I'll be riding there a ton.

Looking forward to it!

-b

Welcome!!!

We'll get you hooked up with the crew at 6MR. Anytime you want to take hand pruners out to cut back the face slappers, it would
be appreciated. Also, join JORBA (jorba.org) and associate with the 6MR chapter. That helps.

Post up a pic of the bike!
We'll see ya out there.
-Pat

Welcome!!!

We'll get you hooked up with the crew at 6MR. Anytime you want to take hand pruners out to cut back the face slappers, it would
be appreciated. Also, join JORBA (jorba.org) and associate with the 6MR chapter. That helps.

Post up a pic of the bike!
We'll see ya out there.
-Pat

Happy to help out, will grab a pair and put em in my hydration pack. Bike is a Trail 4 27.5” last years model so I got a killer deal. Very happy with it so far, just need to put a stiffer spring in the Rock Shox up front since I’m far from “medium”

Will get on the Jorba membership. Thanks for the warm welcome!
DD50C4D2-2009-49AF-9390-19512F86672C.jpeg

Welcome, let's ride when I get back from vacation. We have a decent beginner group ride which we call the Out of Shape group. It's a mixed bunch of first year riders to CAT 3 racers. Lots of fun and we ride all over, hop on some time.

Welcome, let's ride when I get back from vacation. We have a decent beginner group ride which we call the Out of Shape group. It's a mixed bunch of first year riders to CAT 3 racers. Lots of fun and we ride all over, hop on some time.

Sounds like a plan!

Back
Top Bottom