Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
"i'm going to watch you"......love it.
takes different line.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok... Two questions:

Why no full face? I feel like that's a face plant waiting to happen.

Why no ponytail? As someone with long hair, all that loose hair flying all over the place would annoy the hell out of me.

But cool stuff. #goals

Last edited:

don

That guy is a real nut. But man can he ride a bike. I cannot understand how he runs his brake levers parallel to the ground!

Ian F

Ok... Two questions:

Why no full face? I feel like that's a face plant waiting to happen.

Why no ponytail? As someone with long hair, all that lose hair flying all over the place would annoy the hell out of me.

But cool stuff. #goals

And he's doing these runs and filming it entirely by himself.

Massive levels of confidence in your riding skills.

In episode 6, he ends the video with jumping a 30'+ railway gap that has been in a few videos. A gap where coming up short would be a VERY bad thing (train or no train). And he launches it with said open helmet and the same 160mm travel trail bike.

I don't think I've ever seen him wear his hair in a pony tail.

A lot of the EWS guys only wear full-face helmets during races because they are required by the rules.

Ian F

"68 attempts by 55 riders" So far, all men apparently. Although I'm sure the majority of folks riding this trail are not Strava types.

BPaze

This man is insane... if he thinks he is a good singer. I have no idea what he is saying most of the video but crazy skills

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yoann is a cartoon character. I bought the same bike as him because he just made it look fun as hell. His story is pretty cool...met his wife through Commencal and moved to Canada, now they just train young shredders in the gnar and travel around for the EWS. Living the dream...

Ian F

Oh no! He just posted a video - fell doing a funky climb and destroyed his left knee. Surgery and done for the season. :(

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wow, that was awesome. Sucks that he hurt himself but holy cow, that video in the first post is entertaining as heck.

Top Bottom