Instagram hacked by the Russians

rick81721

Lothar
My account got hacked last night, changed my name and email (new email had a .ru address). I changed it back, added additional verification, but someone keeps changing my password. About ready to just delete the account.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sounds like they could have have more than your IG password. Keep your eyes peeled.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I keep getting emails that say what was changed and if you didn't do it you can change it back. There seems to be no way to directly contact Instagram tho, which blows
So they can sign in, change your password but not modify your email.. Very Interesting.. Well good luck and like Jimmy says keep your eyes on your other accounts too...

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yes this is troubling. I wonder if they have my email

I did 2 min of research and I think it's more likely that they have access to your FB account which has access to your IG than them having access to your email account, sms, etc..

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I did 2 min of research and I think it's more likely that they have access to your FB account which has access to your IG than them having access to your email account, sms, etc..

Pretty sure Rick is not on FB

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
How do you know they changed the password? Did you try the old one?

mustclime

POTUS says anything bad about Russia is fake news, you should know this!

BTW, what you are getting are fishing emails, when you open them, they install malware on your computer. The “non Russian “ hackers now have access to your computer and any accounts you had the passwords you saved on the computer. I strongly suggest you scrub your computer and change all passwords you had on that computer so the “non Russian “ hackers can not do more than mess with your Instagram account.

Top Bottom